The Ohio Random Thread... aka We Should Probably Be Working

Finally got around to ordering my end links, should be here next Friday or Saturday. Hoping to be able to do some wrenching next weekend. Also checked into getting the fd wheels powder coated...was quoted about $350 from 2 places (boom08) I see a spray paint purchase in my future.

Finally got around to ordering my end links, should be here next Friday or Saturday. Hoping to be able to do some wrenching next weekend. Also checked into getting the fd wheels powder coated...was quoted about $350 from 2 places (boom08) I see a spray paint purchase in my future.

Is that a lot? I know that Wheel Medic charges like $100/wheel and that's just for paint.

What color are you painting your FD wheels, Nate? I'm in the middle of painting my RX8 wheels using a hvlp turbine unit and acrylic enamel paint. I think they will turn out well. We'll see.

Question for some of you more electronically inclined. What is a good app for sharing and storing pictures taken on your phone? I would like to be able to post them on here even. I'm to lazy to download them on my computer. I was using photo bucket but that place has sucked for a long time. I have a galaxy s4.

I think i have an account, but didn't know they had an app. Our at least didn't think it was worth using.

Last edited:
It works well enough for me that I haven't looked for anything else. Others may have found something better though.

What color are you painting your FD wheels, Nate? I'm in the middle of painting my RX8 wheels using a hvlp turbine unit and acrylic enamel paint. I think they will turn out well. We'll see.
I'm going to paint them bronze and use Duplicolor wheel paint. That's what Josh used on the rx-8 wheels and they looked great.

Apparently I have the app preloaded, but it is more than I want. I don't want the photos tied to me. I don't want all that Facebook ness. Just a place to store photos that i can then link here all from my phone. Cause lazy.

I use photobucket as well. Yes there is an app. It works decently well. Can upload srraight from phone. And under the share option, it will give your links to Copy paste the url if youre posting on forums from your phone or want to email the link

So I just read a bunch of reviews for the pb app and it auto loads all photos even if you tell it not to. Not sure I want it doing that with how public the photos will be.

You can tell it not to. I've had it that way for years

888f5b06e758f18ccb4aa467d2cce8c2.jpg

Back