The Mental Addiction Conversion Begins!!!

after all the work you put into it the washing should be easy compared to the rest :D

yah i believe it was a guy outa utah making the mental addiction and midevil motorsport parts and i think he screwed many people over and ran. i think thats what happend. i have one of the existing manifolds. if u come buy any of the used parts they are pretty pricey because of the rareaty and quality.

money isnt a big thing i have that lol. military helps suport my mod addiction. i was manley lookig for the down pipe.

last time i tryed to order the ghl they were on 6month back order. i wanted it now (back then). you can ask JDM SAM im a car nut to the core. pretty much all my parts came from him!

oh i understand, im a huge car nut. if u order all ur stuff through him just get the pope downpipe. he has the last remaining few in his stock. i buy most of my stuff through him but mostly cause he is local and gives me good deals and he personally delivers my parts to me at local meets. nothing better then face to face transactions.

well if i was in tx that'd be nice lol! but im in hawaii and moving to nc soon. im in the military and move around like a hobo lol

I used to have one his blocks in my MP3. He had quality parts, just ran down the typical Protege aftermarket we seemed to get back then. Decent parts, overwhelming order response, fall behind, take money then disappear leaving people out with no money and no parts.

If the thread is fly, you must subscrizzle
snoopdogg_vh1news.jpg

consider me subscrizzled

Latest posts

Back