The last hurrah -- oen box with two pair eyelids, p5 and msp gas caps, CC switch

Long time since I've been on here...
I'm getting ready to move and am going through my apartment and getting rid of some things i have no forseeable use for. Some of that is MSP/P5 stuff.

This is ONLY for sale as a unit. I work 60+ hour weeks and do not have the time to track five sales. If you do, great, pick this up and maybe you'll make some money.

In the box:
-- "Short" length fiberglass eyelids. These were originally a test pair so they are slightly thinner than my other sets but still very strong. Presanded and should be damn near ready to paint but might need a little touch-up.
-- "Long" length eyelids -- going to the edge of the headlight. These were also a test I did with pigmented resin. These have some spots that will need sanding or some light patchwork with filler, and look like they need a little more sanding... but again, overall very good.
-- Black p5 gas cap. Could use a claybarring.
-- Spicy gas cap. In very good shape. Was planning to mold these to replace as CF but didn't happen.
-- Cruise control panel switch. Self-descriptive.
-- Special bonus in the duralast box (what could it be?)

Price is negotiable. Willing to hear offers. Please reply by PM only -- I am rarely on here.
Good luck...

IMG_20120825_013421.jpg

IMG_20120825_013402.jpg

IMG_20120825_013335.jpg

IMG_20120825_013325.jpg

IMG_20120825_013232.jpg

Last edited:
Please have a look at the *Marketplace Rules*.

In order to post classified listings on mazdas247.com, site rules require that you post photos of any and all items being offered along with a piece of paper that has your userID, the date, and "mazdas247.com" written on it. I am temporarily locking your thread; I'll be happy to unlock it once you've taken the photos and are ready to post them. Send me a PM when you're ready to post. If I'm not around, feel free to PM any of the other applicable section mods for assistance.

Thanks! (2thumbs)

Edit: unlocked per request via pm

Last edited:
Back