The DD MS3

Dpwhitehead1

Damian
Contributor
:
MSP 1145
you could probably tap that hole, but for now the longer bolt should do the trick(as long as there's no movement within the drilled hole)((could cause tensioner to move potentially, but unlikely)

Pranks keep on prankin! get rid of that car.

lolmsp lolms3
you could probably tap that hole, but for now the longer bolt should do the trick(as long as there's no movement within the drilled hole)((could cause tensioner to move potentially, but unlikely)

Pranks keep on prankin! get rid of that car.
All cars prank. None are an exception. Nah, the hole is nice and tight. I wouldn’t have proceeded if it seemed unsafe or iffy.

lolmsp lolms3
8mm plastic clips came in today so I installed the passenger fender liner. The clips didn't work too great. A few OEM ones were still intact so I used those in spots where it seemed most important. One mounting point required a bolt so I gave it a yellow one from my MP3 that I owned years ago :) Some spots have zip ties until I can source some proper clips.

And my to do list for now is done. I wonder if @pcb has manuals for the ms3? It would make my life easier next time when I do things and stuff.

lolmsp lolms3
One of our favorite pizza places changed hands and the quality went down so we've kind of been on the search for a good pizza spot nearby. Brothers Pizza is great but it's kinda far.

Latest posts