The DD MS3

The car looks great, my son has one just like it only it is a 2007. Does any one know where I can get the specs for the engine block? I have tried Mazda and buying a FSM but no success.

lolmsp lolms3
Thanks. My apologies though. I won't be much help since I'm new to this platform. Literally haven't even had the car for a month yet! :)

V
2013 VRM Mazdaspeed3, 2016 Soul Red CX-5 GT
The car looks great, my son has one just like it only it is a 2007. Does any one know where I can get the specs for the engine block? I have tried Mazda and buying a FSM but no success.
Have you tried the other two "mazdaspeed" forums? Also try contacting Corksport, maybe they would know.

lolmsp lolms3
Fixed my clunk! 99% of it is gone. It was definitely the front sway bar bushings. The passenger side bushing broke in half while trying to remove it lol. It was also the corner that made the most noise. Needless to say I'm pretty happy since clunks and rattles are one of my pet peeves.

Also fixed my fog lights. Installed bulbs since they were just missing from when I got the car and rewired in pigtails.

Last edited:

lolmsp lolms3
Drove the thing on a trip to Tennessee. Round trip was about 1500 miles. Of course, we got some hot chicken :) It did well besides the keyfob (aftermarket Autopage unit) not responding a few times when attempting to lock or unlock the car. It would reboot itself and work again. Glad it didn't leave us stranded!

lolmsp lolms3
Don't have any pictures to share on this update but poking around in the engine bay, I noticed the serpentine belt looks pretty worn so that'll have to be taken care of soon. Will order the GATES 90K38408E kit soon and get it taken care of.

lolmsp lolms3
On Sunday, replaced the Vapor Canister Purge Valve/Solenoid in efforts to fix the P2188 code I encountered but I forgot to clear the code until Monday so I only have about 8 miles into it. Time will tell if the issue is fixed.

Update: CEL code for P2188 has returned during my commute home. Also, current mileage says BOOBS

Last edited: