Fixed my clunk! 99% of it is gone. It was definitely the front sway bar bushings. The passenger side bushing broke in half while trying to remove it lol. It was also the corner that made the most noise. Needless to say I'm pretty happy since clunks and rattles are one of my pet peeves.
Also fixed my fog lights. Installed bulbs since they were just missing from when I got the car and rewired in pigtails.
Drove the thing on a trip to Tennessee. Round trip was about 1500 miles. Of course, we got some hot chicken It did well besides the keyfob (aftermarket Autopage unit) not responding a few times when attempting to lock or unlock the car. It would reboot itself and work again. Glad it didn't leave us stranded!
Don't have any pictures to share on this update but poking around in the engine bay, I noticed the serpentine belt looks pretty worn so that'll have to be taken care of soon. Will order the GATES 90K38408E kit soon and get it taken care of.
On Sunday, replaced the Vapor Canister Purge Valve/Solenoid in efforts to fix the P2188 code I encountered but I forgot to clear the code until Monday so I only have about 8 miles into it. Time will tell if the issue is fixed.
Update: CEL code for P2188 has returned during my commute home. Also, current mileage says BOOBS