Thank you Ken @ PG

maestro

Bottle fed
:
Mazdaspeed 3
Left a voice mail message the other day about an order I wanted to place (I do not buy squat on line, my personal preference). Ken called me back same day and got my order out the door.
Just wanted to say thanks and I appreciate the great service.

speedracr79

BAD WOLF
Contributor
:
Protege
Man I sent him an email last week about something I wanted to buy on like monday no response back, and again a couple days ago about something I did buy online and nothing, I ordered it and it took 5 days to ship it out I checked my account. I sent him a PM yesterday and nothing Id call but I last time it took 2 days to get a response, and on his site it says to "send an email to get a better response" Yeah some response HUH

maestro

Bottle fed
:
Mazdaspeed 3
Man I sent him an email last week about something I wanted to buy on like monday no response back, and again a couple days ago about something I did buy online and nothing, I ordered it and it took 5 days to ship it out I checked my account. I sent him a PM yesterday and nothing Id call but I last time it took 2 days to get a response, and on his site it says to "send an email to get a better response" Yeah some response HUH
I am fat, ugly and live in a cave so maybe providence has given me the luck of impeccable customer service. Hope you get your issues resolved.

Honestly though, that's the point of posting these things, hopefully, so companies can get feedback on where they are lacking and where their strengths are. I don't think PG or anyone else, has a perfect service record but I feel they right their mistakes as best they can (with the customers interests in mind obviously) but, unfortunately it can take time.

speedracr79

BAD WOLF
Contributor
:
Protege
Yeah I dont mean to sound kinda pissed or like a ass or anything its just like you said customer service. A simple email return id be happy with something, but in Kens defense he did respond to my PM about 2 hrs ago, not the emails but hey its something, and he did try to help me a little but my order had already made its way to my door step. and as for the shipping I guess he dosent stock some stuff or something because he said my order was being shipped from the manufacturer not him so that takes care of the shipping so I wont hold that against him. I havent had a bad experience dealing with Ken its just the response time or lack there of thats all.

Latest posts