Testing the Audew Portable Air Compressor On My 2015 Mazda 6!

ABCGarage

ABC Garage
:
2015 Mazda6 Sport
Audew sent us yet another sponsored product, this time it's the Audew Portable Air Compressor Tire Inflator! This Portable Air Compressor is extremely convenient and useful especially in emergency situations where you can't reach a gas station or your tire is flat. The whole process is automated, once you set the PSI it fills the tire up and then shuts off after it reaches the desired PSI. As always ABC Garage has a discount code for our viewers, but don't wait too long as it only lasts a week!
Ease of Use: 9/10
-it takes a little time to charge up and build PSI
-plugs directly into your cigarette lighter
-really light and small

What's Included:
-the portable air compressor
-different attachments to inflate various items like balls, toys, etc
-12 month free extended warranty

Audew Portable Air Compressor: https://amzn.to/2u4pbuj
20% Off Code: H5LPA89K

I keep this exact air compressor in the trunk of my CX-9 at all times. It takes up so little room, and being able to set the desired PSI is VERY handy when you have to air up a tire in the cold! Just set the PSI, connect the hose to the valve stem, turn the compressor on, then hop back in the car to warm up.

Thanks for the review man.

I have a portable air compressor and tire patch kit in my MX5 trunk because there is no spare tire. My garage at home has both a very large and a small compressor.
But this Audew compressor would be very handy for anyone who does not have a garage or does not periodically check his or her tire pressure.

I keep this exact air compressor in the trunk of my CX-9 at all times. It takes up so little room, and being able to set the desired PSI is VERY handy when you have to air up a tire in the cold! Just set the PSI, connect the hose to the valve stem, turn the compressor on, then hop back in the car to warm up.

Thanks for the review man.

Yeah dude, this thing is quite handy. I honestly had low expectations when I first received it in the mail, but it pleasantly surprised me with how well it performed! I have this in my 6 and will keep it as part of my emergency kit :)

Thanks for the kind words!

I have a portable air compressor and tire patch kit in my MX5 trunk because there is no spare tire. My garage at home has both a very large and a small compressor.
But this Audew compressor would be very handy for anyone who does not have a garage or does not periodically check his or her tire pressure.

Oh that sounds really convenient, you cover all bases with all those! You just described me lol so this product is perfect for me!

I recommended it to my daughter who does have a garage but does not check her tire pressure much.
But yes, it is even more valuable if you do not have a garage. With this compressor, you can add air, anywhere you are parked.

I recommended it to my daughter who does have a garage but does not check her tire pressure much.
But yes, it is even more valuable if you do not have a garage. With this compressor, you can add air, anywhere you are parked.

I've actually used it three times now to help other people while I was out and about and noticed that their tires looked a little deflated.

Yes this portable air compressor just saved my brother from being late to work this morning! It's quite handy in emergency situations.

I've actually used it three times now to help other people while I was out and about and noticed that their tires looked a little deflated.

That's quite nice of you! I've been hearing really great experiences about this product since I did this review :)

Back