Teh Internet, she is back!

Pro5OnSpeed

Contributor
:
Black tinted '02 P5
most people thought i died, went to jail or just dropped off the face of the planet... well two things happened, i almost could have died and i might go to jail! probably not, but hopefully my lawyer destroys the cop's credibility.

i am back for some most excellent post whoring action, that only this forum can give at an oh so great dosage!

some updates:
computer had more viruses than mattman has personalities
had to post bail of $200 for some quote "drag racing" and "wreckless driving"
kicking some major shoplifter ass at Target
sold teh trubo for money
got new rims and tires
got back together with my long lost love of my life (who i want to marry)(yippy)
went to see the Air Force Thunderbirds in Janesville (totally kick ass)
hmmmm, cant think of anything else....
oh oh oh waiting for my header!

since my computer was updated to xp and i have virus protection i should be soaring through the skies! my email works and i can see the forum in bright colors. hope to see you Illinios-ians soon!

most people thought i died, went to jail or just dropped off the face of the planet... well two things happened, i almost could have died and i might go to jail! probably not, but hopefully my lawyer destroys the cop's credibility.
we arent going to jail. we just may never drive again!

it went from like, welcome back kotter, er adam...
to
Illinois vs. California
Round 2

(bicker)

(canada)Go Canada (canada)

the dude gets internet access and deserves a trophy? j/k welcome back, buy some mods and Cali sucks.

alot of my family used to live in Cali, but they moved cause it sucked.....

Haha just kidding, but they really did move.

Welcome back guy I never talked to.

protejay5 said:
joe, where have j00 been? have not seen you around. anyway, yeah......
work and school.. been trying to save up the monies for my next modification.. waiting for my girl to get back.... :( month and a half so far.......

Back