Team Pro 5

EVADE

TEAM PRO 5 PRES.
Contributor
:
OPTION WAGON
Here's a line up of past and present members through out the years.Enjoy! Sorry to those I didnt post or dont got good pix, but
please post your pix of your Pro5 if your in the club! For people interested in joining please PM for more info.

Thanks
Efren

Old President of the Club!
PRO5.jpg

OG members
KeolaandJarrett.jpg

Jarrett2.jpg

DSC00380.jpg

angledriverRob2.jpg

ROB1.jpg

Chris1.jpg

Brad1.jpg

Cali member
ACE.jpg

Maui memeber
2435013_139_full.jpg

nbvnbv_large.jpg

Davin1.jpg

Here's a link to more pix
http://teampro5.mypicgallery.com/

Last edited:
ive always admired you guys p5's. good to see your all still out there holding it down for your our scene in cali and the 808

well i want to have chapters of the club, but it up to you guys to make it happen=)

you really dont have any cali members anymore, as charlee sold his p5 and got a rx8

how would one go about trying to start a cali chapter? I know all the active p5 guys in the san diego area. (all 4 of us lol)

you really dont have any cali members anymore, as charlee sold his p5 and got a rx8

how would one go about trying to start a cali chapter? I know all the active p5 guys in the san diego area. (all 4 of us lol)

He didnt let me know? well who was next to take over? pm me if want run it=)

thanks efren. ^ illinois chapter.

sorry, but rim color got to go! a dark blue like how Volk has would be alright. Do have any rims you plan to get? I seen a turbo set-up in the works though=)

yea i wanted them darker but after i started painting them that color it was too late. when it gets warm again ill repaint them until i can get some rims. haha yea i got almost everything i need to put it on in spring.

Damn ya'll know how to represent the P5. Awesome work! Wish I could have kept mine.

OMG had a double take when I saw that first picture.I'm down for a P.A chapter holla!Pm'd

Last edited:
Back