Tax season

Getting any back is awesome. I've had years where I've had to pay. That sucks!

I'm getting something like $7450 back from feds- plus $1800 (if I've read the description of that bill correctly) for the economic stimulus package thing. I haven't done my state taxes yet. But it's all going to my CC and putting a bigger deck on the back of my house.

You realize that the reason you get huge tax returns is because the government is taking too much money from you to begin with? This mean you are given them an interest free loan throughout the entire year. Sorry, I'd rather have my money up front so I can spend, invest, and do whatever I want with it.

I have a BUNCH of deductions. And yes, my W4 form was screwed up for awhile before I caught it.

Gotcha. My friend owns three properties that he rents out and he has huge deductions as well. We got 3300 last year because we bought a house, moved, etc. My wife got a promotion, I got a raise + bonuses, and I increased my W4 by one. The taxes taken out ended up being equal to '06, even with the 50% increase in income. Hence why our refund is pretty much nothing for '07.

My excuse is that I changed jobs. I went from making about $130k a year back to a mere $70k (long story, but believe it not, it's worth every penny) and I had forgotten what "normal" fed withholding was supposed to be. Combine that with direct deposit and no pay stubs mailed home and it's easy to go unnoticed for awhile.

Just wait until you have kids. I have 2 of those tax deductions plus their daycare expenses...... And mortgage interest..... and student loan interest..... and educator expenses..... and others....

whats with the driver license pic?
damn bills and maybe some to the msp so i can get it paied off and start puttin some stuff on my ms3 but thats ok cuz my side job got me a whole new engine rebuild kit for my spare motor i bought a yr ago. rods, pistons, cometic gasket, engine bearing kit, arp head and main studs, crossover motor exhaust mani studs.

LOL... you should watch superbad its halarious bro, and I just thought it would be funny for MCluvins Id to show

since i'm getting $1400 back and on top of that i'm getting a nice check tomorrow. so all in all, with the difference of my promotion, i think i'll have about $700 extra from my check.

but first thing is first. gotta get the car inspected, new brakes, alignment, waterpump and i'm trying to find a timing belt tool to help me align the T mark perfect while tightening the tensioner... uggh, so frustrating!

I got 1350 back and can't really recall but I think I drank it in about a week...(friday)

I got 16.58 back. Don't let anyone ever tell you that day traders get nice tax breaks... IT ISN'T TRUE.

We're getting a nice chunk back, since we just bought a house this past spring. But it'll be going into the wedding fund. :p

We're getting a nice chunk back, since we just bought a house this past spring. But it'll be going into the wedding fund. :p

Have fun being in a higher income bracket. Just got hitched myself, and if both of you work at a decent pay, you're likely looking at like 27% tax rate instead of 22%, ect.

im getting 1000 back, going to get the RPM Mani Muhaha

My dad got 30,000 back..... i was like "WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!"

and just jsut got a promotion again...

I make almost everything for my car. I think its a waste to pay for a name when you can make the same thing for 1/2 the price. I've Made the exhaust, downpipe, the intercooler pipes, intake, and the 4.25" thick SMIC. Im just finishing my new intercooler set-up and im looking to sell my SMIC so if anyone is interested PM me. Its being sold as a whole kit with lots of stuff. and if your dad is getting 30k back, tell him to put it down on one of thoes new Skylines! There so SICK! lol

Back