• Welcome to Mazdas247, the 24/7 Mazda Community and Resource. Learn about the benefits of becoming a Member here.
  • We're an Amazon Associate and eBay Partner. We earn from qualifying purchases.

taking poll for the best color on a msp?

hwkspeed

SickAsHellSpeed Tom
:
YELLOW MAZDASPEED 2003.5 Production number 3
i think it would look sick in white but stock i would like blue

CitizenPro

behind the scenes
Contributor
:
2015 Ford F-150 5.0L Sport
Blue and Yellow look really nice on the MSP.......but of course, id have to say the Blazin Yellow :) Just look at them modified!? They look sick....

MazdaSpeedSter

Are ya Fukengrven #2733
:
Laser Blue MSP #2733_sold
hwkspeed said:
i think it would look sick in white but stock i would like blue
OMG you read my mind... For the longest time, since the MSP came out I always wanted to see a white one. (a 03.5 one)... Eather the OEM PR5 white color or a lexas type pearl white. (thumb)

MazdaSpeedSter

Are ya Fukengrven #2733
:
miss_steele_msp said:
white would be sick. but titanium would be my second choice. Then a 3.5 black would be nice too.
Check out Sandspeed's Black 03.5 black MSP... (first)

:
03.5 Mazdaspeed Protege
Blue is the best color for the MSP. I liked it soo much, I had a blue MSP brought into Canada (Blue was not offered in Canada).

Alejo_NIN

AFCed Since 8/25/07
:
RadonElement.Com
i can't wait for this hurricane season...if the paint gets too fucked up...i might have it painted white

MazdaSpeedSter

Are ya Fukengrven #2733
:
Alejo_NIN said:
i can't wait for this hurricane season...if the paint gets too fucked up...i might have it painted white
LOL! Just wait... It's coming... (fucking florida)

hwkspeed

SickAsHellSpeed Tom
:
YELLOW MAZDASPEED 2003.5 Production number 3
ok

so far white is leading blue close behind and yellow on its tale alot of u are thinking red good idea to anyone have any pix of red painted Mazdaspeed protege