Tailpipes asymmetry

Siberian

I got my CX-9 10 days ago, but only last Friday noticed that two tailpipes are not positioned symmetrically. The right one seem to be pushed forward and up, and almost touches the edge of the lower plastic bumper cover. Plastic muffler holders on the right are also deformed.
I don't know if it was like this from the very beginning or some bolt fixing downpipes and a muffler went loose. There were no accidents or impacts whatsoever and the muffler, the tailpipe, etc, don't have a single scratch on them.
Did anybody have a similar problem? I'm going to take the truck to a dealer anyway.

Mine is the same way and has been since new. Funny, my Chrysler 300c had the same problem. If you look underneath at the brackets, you will not be able to see a difference.

I took my CX-9 to the dealer. They recognized that it was not normal and replaced the pipes (silencer and pre-silencer, if I'm not mistaken). Now it looks fine!

normally mazda replaces either the tailpipe section or sometimes you can loosen it and readjust it (very little adjustment though)

Back