Suspension Question/reminder

bluemp301

:
Blue 2001 MP3
Hey guys, I've been away from the forums for a while so I'm a little rusty on some of this.

After nearly 160k miles it's time to replace the ol Tokico's.

Does the MP3 have the goofy rear perch issue that requires buying the "OEM" Tokico blues instead of the Tokico hps or was that just the MSP?

Also did anyone ever come up with a viable solution for replacement end-links other than the Ford Escape fronts?
I thought I remembered people complaining about the AWR's being noisy and I thought someone else made some adjustable ones at one point?

Wow I didn't realize these forums were so dead.
I think I've answered my question about the struts as I believe the perch issue shouldn't matter as long as I'm not reusing my racingbeat springs on the regular tokico blues.

That being said, I'm still in the dark with endlinks. I'm interested in something a little beefier as I plan on using some lowering springs (most likely some tein s techs).

So far it seems my options are OEM, AWR, RacingLine, or a combination of Moog/Ford Escape Fronts. Any recommendations are welcome.

I'm waiting for a reply from another member using racinglines unless anyone else is familiar with them. The OEM/moog option seems like it'll be a temporary thing as they will only last so long before wearing out. AWR seems solid but I've heard about them being noisy. I figured if I'm going to spend the money, I wan't something that's going to be quiet as this is strictly a daily driver.

Back