Stormy Blue Mica.... anyone have pics, seen one yet, or own one?

swooshusn

:
2012 VW GLI/2015 CX-5 GT AWD Soul + Tech
none of the dealers in my area have gotten these in yet. Plenty of Sky Blue, but no Stormy Blue. I have seen the color on a few MX-5's and its awesome!

yeah it is a real nice color, it would have been an option fo rme but i'm not a fan of tan interiors and thats all it comes with, if it came with black or grey it might have given metro grey a run for its money as my color choice

ugh.... yet another let down! I didn't even notice that on the configuration until you mentioned it.

Must be a a dark enough blue to allow tan colours.
In Australia, you can get the Stormy Blue with either tan or black. But the Sky Blue only comes with black interior.

I reckon the Stormy Blue + Tan would be a good choice.

yeah it is a real nice color, it would have been an option fo rme but i'm not a fan of tan interiors and thats all it comes with, if it came with black or grey it might have given metro grey a run for its money as my color choice
Yes, the tan interior on the stormy blue turned me off as well...

I saw that in person. It looks OK. A bit purple to it, not the type of deep sea blue I like. Sky blue next to it looks much sharper. I prefer dark interior as well.

The dealer had a Stormy Blue Mica in stock when I looked at my CX-5. The color did not particularly impress me. If I was going that dark I'd probably just go with black.

whats with all the stormy blue haters??? oh have you seen my awesome STORMY BLUE MICA CX-5??? BOOOOOMMMM

image.jpg

I would have gone for that too but had to have the black interior to hopefully hid the wake of disaster that will be wrought upon it by the offspring.

whats with all the stormy blue haters??? oh have you seen my awesome STORMY BLUE MICA CX-5??? BOOOOOMMMM

Looks nice, glad you enjoy it.

In person it doesn't appeal to me, too dark and I personally would love to see a more deep sea kind of blue. Also, in pacific northwest the cloudy days don't do the dark blue colors justice.

We actually love the stormy blue, it would be great if it comes with black interior........

image-2.jpg

image-1-1.jpg

image-1.jpg

Some photos of the "sand interior." I've never had this color interior before, but it is starting to grow on me.

Back