still pulling, a lot, after alignment

:
03 p5, 92 miata
so after i got my new speed3 wheels and new tires on the car, it began pulling to the left quite a bit. both when on and off throttle. before the new set up the car would roll straight and pull right when throttle was applied.

took it to get an alignment yesterday and there is no difference at all, it is still constantly going left. all tires are at 32psi and are new. could an underlying issue be a bad ball joint or tierod?

when this happened to me i had a bad tire with a radial pull. tirerack replaced it for free. have a shop check it out.

i figured i wouldnt have any issues if the tires were brand new. ill swap the rear to the front tomorrow morning

Rim is either bent, out of round, or cords in tire shifted. Just rotate the tires. That should fix it.

rims were taken of a new speed3 in 08 so they arent bent, curbed or anything. but ill post back tomorrow after i rotate

my cars doing the same thing but it pulls a bit more when i accelerate...im pretty sure its the camber...or the way i put my struts back on when i lowered it. im no expert tho lol

i figured i wouldnt have any issues if the tires were brand new.

Bad assumption, I have had that happen with brand new tires.

My P5 also has an annoying alignment problem. The back right is slightly out of alignment and something must be bent (the car has been hit a couple of times) so it cannot be adjusted to be within specs (camber is 0.1 degrees outside the limit), although all the other wheels are aligned properly. The thing is, when a tire is first put back there there isn't a problem, but when a tire that has been in that position for a couple of thousand miles is rotated to the front it will pull. It took a three years and two sets of tires to figure that out. This sucks greatly, because even after replacing all the tires, after two rotations both tires on that side have been on the back, and so they both cause the car to pull. Guess I need a camber plate or something like that on the back right to fix this, since the stock adjustment is at its limit.

The P5 has a lot of alignment issues if you put it dead straight it pulls one direction in a lot of cases unfortunately, although I have never experienced it myself so I don't know how much. I assume they set caster though? Other then that I'd check they mounted the tires right, all DOT codes out or in, doesn't matter as long as they are all the same and theirs no bad tires.

Back