2013~2016 Sports mode

My 2014 Mazda 3 cx5 sports mode button is stuck I can't push it down to turn it on??.... What could the problems be if I can fix it myself I will before taking it in....

I have but afraid I might break it I used a knife all around the edges and still stuck I don't want to try to pull it up with a knife if that isn't the issue

My 2014 Mazda 3 cx5 sports mode button is stuck I can't push it down to turn it on??.... What could the problems be if I can fix it myself I will before taking it in....
Do you have a Mazda3 or CX-5? Mazda doesn’t offer “Sport Mode” until 2016 MY CX-5. And the switch is push forward and backward, not “push down”.

images

Sorry Mazda 3 skyline 4 door and yes it has a push button for sports mode .....does not have a switch up and down for sports mode

Sorry Mazda 3 skyline 4 door and yes it has a push button for sports mode .....does not have a switch up and down for sports mode
Are you in the US? Never heard of 2014 Mazda3 “Skyline” 4 door in US market?

If you can take a picture of “Sport Mode” push botton switch, that would be helpful. I’d suggest not to worry about the switch and spend any money on fixing this “Sport Mode” switch unless you can DIY. It‘s useless for most people anyway.

Back