Spicy with Black TE37's

it funny that your guys volks came from our Hawaii members. its to bad that they didnt stay down here for the local peps to rock.=( lookink hot though!

Efren

(lol) you guys have the best stuff for sale (nana) I'am also subscribed to the Hawaiian for sale thread!!!

Pirana said:
Oh man that pic is a pS? Its going to look great!

yup PS - wheels will be done this week - no excuses - got a show and a road trip coming June 1st

EVADE said:
it funny that your guys volks came from our Hawaii members. its to bad that they didnt stay down here for the local peps to rock.=( lookink hot though!

I secretly wish i lived in Hawaii! :D

Naw... not after shipping and gas prices! Up to $3.50 a gallon.

Disregard, I found it: 17# each. NICE!! Looking good man, cant wait for the pics! The War on Terror can WAIT, POST THEM UP!! jk lol

On the way to the shop to pick up the wheels - painter said they turned out great - needless to say I'm all ready out the door. I'll have picks up, hopefully, this afternoon.

volk spicy time attack teaser

Just picked up the wheels! - Almost on - Just a few things left to do.

1. Wash and polish wheels (hump)
2. Cut out decals, measure, and apply (argh)
3. Mount the bitches (breakn)
4. Take photos! (naughty)

Not to go off the handle but these wheels are bad ass. The guy that did the work is unbelievable. The mask lines on all the wheels are perfect. He's got systems and custom tools for every job. Amazing work on his part. If anyone local wants his contact info hit me up.

volf_timeattack_teaser.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back