Something has to be said about good business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:
2009 Mazda CX7
I have been reading all these threads about how great PG is. Well, I have had my own killer experience. Ken contacted me on a sunday and let me know my part was discontinued. Not business hours, we are talking 10:30 pm pacfic time. Instead of selling me up to the next part he sent the better part no questions asked.

This is my second mazda and my first fast ride, I think with Protege Garage and ken its going to be a very fun car.

Thank you.

Captain KRM P5

P1kaChu Haz P4rts 4 yU0
Contributor
:
2002 BJFW, 2007 BK3P, 1979 SA22C, 2005 BK3P
I have been reading all these threads about how great PG is. Well, I have had my own killer experience. Ken contacted me on a sunday and let me know my part was discontinued. Not business hours, we are talking 10:30 pm pacfic time. Instead of selling me up to the next part he sent the better part no questions asked.

This is my second mazda and my first fast ride, I think with Protege Garage and ken its going to be a very fun car.

Thank you.
thanks Carlos, and tell your friend thank you for the referral business. the cobb intake should work very well for you and when you are ready i will set you up with the Cobb BPV as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts