Shuffle function not working on bluetooth connection

Newmo

:
Mazda CX9 Luxury 2015
Sorry if this has been posted before...

Just purchased a 2015 CX9 Luxury and had no problems at all pairing my iPhone 6 to the bluetooth system.

However, listening to audio through bluetooth (not aux) the shuffle button is greyed out on the screen and the iPhone music player shifts back to playing artists alphabetically. I like the shuffle function (to mix things up a bit) so this gets a bit annoying. Ive looked through the manual (which is probably the equivalent reading of a space shuttle navigation manual) and it says that for this function to work, my device must have AVRCP ver 1.4. Ive checked and the iPhone 6 definitely has this version.

Never had this problem with my 2010 CX7, why do they have to make things so firkin complicated...?? Thought i was ok with technology, now i feel like a dumbass...

Any help anyone can give me will be met with much congratulation and appreciation!!

XRyLWPt.jpg

Check out this thread:http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/show...n-FIX-USB-playback-and-SMS-Bluetooth!!!/page8
Could be this.

Otherwise I use the Amazon Prime App on my phone and just use the phone controls as I found that itunes wouldn't let me shuffle through bluetooth. I unfortuneately am past my Warranty, even though I complained about this to Mazda USA and never got a reply back. Until or unless a cheaper fix comes around there isn't much I can do myself. Unless I pushed the dealer, which they are pretty stingy these days for some reason...

Back