Show me your wheels

tibimakai

San Dimas CA
:
USA
:
2014 CX-5 Touring
Outer diameter won't change, you will have thinner tire that's all.
I'm on 20s and I have lowered it 3-1/4".

:
2014 Mazda CX-5 GT
Damnnnn some amazing pics on this thread!
I know I'm late to the party on this one but I just got my 2014 GT rims Powder Coated Gloss Black. It honestly looks like a new set of rims. Should have done this a long time ago. Also got 4" exhaust tips which are a must for this ride.

Attachments

Last edited:
:
Tampa, FL
:
2019 CX-5 Sig Ed
Niche Targa 20x8.5 ET42 Wheels (custom powdercoated in gloss gunmetal finish) with Michelin 255/45R20 tires

If anyone is interested...my OEM Hyper Black / Gloss Gunmetal Mazda Signature 19" Wheels / Tires / sensors are for sale in the mazdas247 marketplace.

-AGLAT

Last edited:
Hello guy Im a new member and glad to join. What tires do you recommend for wheels size 20x10 rear ET40 - 20x9 front ET38 Im thinking to go with 245/50R20 or 255/50R20 if you recommend something else write down please

:
Mazda, CX-5, 2.5L, Auto 6speed, Touring
what is the width and offset of the wheels you have? and how much did those ebiach springs lower your car? because i was looking into H&R springs.

That looks hot!

I test drove a 2019 CX-5 Akera Turbo today (the Australian equivalent of the top-spec Signature) and I was very impressed with the overall package. I'm looking to upgrade our 2015 CX-5 GT with the new model soon and have shortlisted some aftermarket wheels similar to the design you've chosen. It's great to see how they look on the car. I'm also considering the Eibach Pro Kit.

Some people may remember my current car from way back in this thread. It is also lowered with the Eibach Pro Kit, but with 20" wheels. It has served us well, but it's now time to move on :)

:
2016 CX-5 GT with Tech
Finally took off the grocery getter wheels to put my winter tires on. I basically bought the 17" rims and tires for the same cost of the 19" tires for the factory wheels. Terrible pic, but I like the new look!

car.jpg

:
2018 Mazda CX-5 GT
What is the widest tires i can go with this setup for my 2018?
  • Wheel Size: 19 X8.5
  • Rim Diameter: 19
  • Wheel Width: 8
  • Offset: 32
  • Hub Bore Size: 73