Show me your wheels

V
2016 Mazda CX-5 GT
Love it! The body kit looks great with those wheels. I was thinking of getting the same one, but it was a $2k+ option in Australia and I couldnt justify it 😩

V
2018 Mazda CX-5 Touring Machine Gray
Love it! The body kit looks great with those wheels. I was thinking of getting the same one, but it was a $2k+ option in Australia and I couldn*t justify it ��
The bodykit was $2k? I seen so many CX-5s in Japan sporting them, must be cheap there. Saw one on ebay for $595 plus $275 for shipping. Might have a family member bring one home with them when they visit.

Welcome to group! Your new ride looks amazing. Loving the blacked out side mirrors and lip bodykit. What suspension are you on, looks lower than just lowering springs.
H&R springs compressed... yeah next will be wrapping the chrome parts to black i think... thanks

car looks great - welcome to the group! interesting visors, what brand are they? doesn't look oem (clear and shape)
The visors are from Mazda. Im from Australia so these are the standard ones we get here. I wuld prefer the darker black ones though.

Love it! The body kit looks great with those wheels. I was thinking of getting the same one, but it was a $2k+ option in Australia and I couldn*t justify it ��
Thanks mate. yeah it was 2.9k from the dealer. I got this through my work leasing program. Got a great deal with all the accessories and goodies included.

V
CX-5
Update to my previous post. I ended up getting it lowered today but still need to get it washed lol. I went with the Eibach Pro kit and had an alignment done as well. Everything went back into spec and it drives like it's on rails. Really fun to drive.

This looks awesome. Couple questions: Any issues with safety features due to the change of the pitch/angle of the car? Also, how do you like the summer tires. I am thinking about doing the same as I have dedicated winter tires and I am looking at the ones you have in the same size.

V
Mazda, CX-5 Signature
This looks awesome. Couple questions: Any issues with safety features due to the change of the pitch/angle of the car? Also, how do you like the summer tires. I am thinking about doing the same as I have dedicated winter tires and I am looking at the ones you have in the same size.
Thanks, there have been no issues with any of the safety features and everything went back into spec with an alignment. No issues to worry about with the eibach kit. I had the mazda dealership do the install that I bought the cx-5 from and they said there's no issues with the eibach kit affecting anything. The summer tires have performed great. We have been getting a lot of rain over here and these grip very good in wet conditions too.

V
CX-5
Thanks, there have been no issues with any of the safety features and everything went back into spec with an alignment. No issues to worry about with the eibach kit. I had the mazda dealership do the install that I bought the cx-5 from and they said there's no issues with the eibach kit affecting anything. The summer tires have performed great. We have been getting a lot of rain over here and these grip very good in wet conditions too.
Thanks for the reply. Just got the eichbach kit installed. Do I need to do anything for the headlight. I have not noted any difference but I have not been out at night given that days are long right now.

New Wheels and Tires!

Long time lurker... A lot of the discussion here helped me finally decide on my wheels and tires for my CX-5 Grand Touring. This is what I ended up with:

Vossen HF-1 Gunmetal Grey
20x9 ET35
20x10 ET45

G-FORCE COMP-2 A/S
245/45/20
275/40/20

image.jpg
IMG_20190606_182733_01.jpg
IMG_20190606_182909.jpg
IMG_20190606_162327_01.jpg

H&R spring to lower it and maybe space the tires out 10mm or so... I see if I can get some pics from the front to show the offset.

Going to be posting the OEM wheels and tires here shortly.

sm1ke

Work In Progress..
Contributor
L
Canada
V
'18 CX-9 Signature
Long time lurker... A lot of the discussion here helped me finally decide on my wheels and tires for my CX-5 Grand Touring. This is what I ended up with:

Vossen HF-1 Gunmetal Grey
20x9 ET35
20x10 ET45

G-FORCE* COMP-2* A/S
245/45/20
275/40/20

View attachment 220987
View attachment 220988
View attachment 220989
View attachment 220990

H&R spring to lower it and maybe space the tires out 10mm or so... I see if I can get some pics from the front to show the offset.

Going to be posting the OEM wheels and tires here shortly.
That's funny, I was actually considering HF-1's for my own car before Vossen did their winter clearout sale. I later found out that a lot of people refer to the HF-1's as "Accord Sport wheels". They look great though!

Any particular reason for the staggered sizing on the CX-5?

Thanks! No good reason other than I liked the look. Ha.

There was a red CX-5 on here with had a staggered set-up that sold me on it.

Also, you weren't kidding about the Accord Sport Wheels... Very similar!

V
2016.5 CX5 Touring, Bose & Tech
Nice look! How are you liking the G015's? I put ours on last fall for a road trip and then never bothered to take them off. I ended up modding some pieces of wood to support one of the original tires as a full size spare for road trips.