Show me your wheels

:
audi a4
Open question to anyone running staggered 20s on a 2019-2020 GT awd. Have you experienced any adverse handling effects of the staggered setup? I've been stressing for months over new wheels to get rid of the skinny 225s. I want to go 20x9 +40 on the front and wider rear but am concerned about handling in an emergency situation.

From what I can see in the forum, I think a 20x9+40 with a 255 tire should fit flush on the front with no poke.

:
cx-5
tUPLpEi.jpg

Q8H3rnd.jpg

ZDvujbr.jpg

cfJPNhd.jpg
@ancolx Looks awesome, are the black wheels painted by you or are they stock?

I bought these rims used off Kijiji for $300 so can't complain, but they are 19 inch off of another CX-5 but the gap in the wheel well is really bothering me. Should I sell them and get bigger rims or lowering springs?
are the tires OEM size of 225/55/19? you can run 235/55/19(29.2" diameter), taller sidewall reduces gap, or 245/50/19(28.6") a hair smaller than OEM but beefier cross section(shoulder-to-shoulder) fills gap laterally.

235/55/19... https://www.mazdas247.com/forum/ind...r-tires-on-cx-5-today.123875558/#post-6728342

Last edited:

sm1ke

Work In Progress..
Contributor
:
Canada
:
'18 CX-9 Signature
Hey, haven't seen this asked, so I'm wondering if OP (or anyone else) can tell me which rims these are? They look great!

The black wheels are Enkei TM7, and I think the silver wheels are Avant Garde M580.

The black wheels are Enkei TM7, and I think the silver wheels are Avant Garde M580.
Sweet, thanks. I think after checking them out, my favourites are still the Avant Garde M510s you guys helped me identify earlier. They're so clean, and I just love the look of a machined face on a black CX-5 (what I originally intended to purchase), though I sometimes look twice at the Machine Gray or Polymetal Gray in the showrooms...