Show me your wheels

:
audi a4
Got them on today, it's been raining constantly over here so the car is filthy. Tried to take a lot of different angles to show how they sit. I went with a mild stretch and the tires are perfectly flush. The 9" Bathurst has a decent concave the pictures don't do it justice. Also running Eibach springs but might need to switch to coil overs now.

TSW Bathurst 21x9 35et offset 245/35/21 Hankook tires

Got them on today, it's been raining constantly over here so the car is filthy. Tried to take a lot of different angles to show how they sit. I went with a mild stretch and the tires are perfectly flush. The 9" Bathurst has a decent concave the pictures don't do it justice. Also running Eibach springs but might need to switch to coil overs now.

TSW Bathurst 21x9 35et offset 245/35/21 Hankook tires

Looking good, thanks for the pics. Hope you enjoy.

Hi guys!
Going to order some zito zs15 20”s 9width but what et should i get for the flush/almost flush look, not sticking out. Et 25-45 available.

thanks!

sm1ke

Work In Progress..
Contributor
:
Canada
:
'18 CX-9 Signature
Hi guys!
Going to order some zito zs15 20”s 9width but what et should i get for the flush/almost flush look, not sticking out. Et 25-45 available.

thanks!
Based on @sig-cx5's pictures right above your post, if you have a gen 2 CX-5, 35-40 offset would be the look you're after. Choose 40 if you want the wheels to sit 5mm more inboard.

This assumes that you'll be retaining the stock height. If you lower the car, you'll get a little bit of negative camber and they won't look perfectly flush until you get the camber corrected.

Based on @sig-cx5's pictures right above your post, if you have a gen 2 CX-5, 35-40 offset would be the look you're after. Choose 40 if you want the wheels to sit 5mm more inboard.

This assumes that you'll be retaining the stock height. If you lower the car, you'll get a little bit of negative camber and they won't look perfectly flush until you get the camber corrected.
Thanks, think i’m going for et40. My car is lowered on eibach springs and will get the camber corrected

:
California
:
2015 CX-5
Got new wheels and tires put on today!

20200829_193345.jpg

20200829_191230.jpg

ESR SR07 19x8.5 +30 (actual TE37s would be nice if I had the money for them, ha)
Kumho Crugen HP71 235/50/19

Also, anybody need a spare set of factory 17" wheels with some pretty new tires on them? Don't really need them anymore.

Bird-Dog

2017 CX-5 Touring 2020 CX-5 GTR
Also, anybody need a spare set of factory 17" wheels with some pretty new tires on them? Don't really need them anymore.
It might be worth considering holding on to them if you can. Generally speaking OEM is preferable when the time comes to sell the car. And the aftermarket/upgrade wheels will be easier to sell separately. I've done that a couple of times and it worked out well. Fortunately, I had plenty of room in my basement to store the OEM's. YMMV