Screen question

Hi,

I just bought my 2020 CX-5 GT about a week ago. My husband said that there was something wrong with the infotainment screen and that the white cloud shouldn't be there and it really bothers him. I didn't really notice what he was talking about it until today. Is this normal?

Attachments

• 20201209_162643.jpg
    20201209_162643.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 171
The slight discolouration in the center of the screen doesn't look normal to me, but maybe it's just the camera or the angle. I'll echo what others suggested about adjusting display output (brightness and contrast).

From the Home menu, go to Settings, then open the Display tab. You can set the display to auto adjust the brightness based on the ambient light, or you can manually adjust the brightness and contrast. I keep mine on auto.

Yes, I wonder about the greenish color.
I wasn't sure if it was from reflection or not.
Maybe OP can help clarify that.

That "white cloud" is actually a background image. I first noticed it in my '19 MX-5 and thought the screen had a problem, but noticed it wasn't there on all screens or while using Apple CarPlay. Then, I noticed the same thing when I bought a '20 CX-5. It was then that I realized it's actually a background image.

Back