Reviews for ACCOLADE (www.body-kit.com)

EVADE

TEAM PRO 5 PRES.
Contributor
V
OPTION WAGON
fast shipping, great quality fiberglass with eyelids! cant wait to see more great products from them for our cars!

Efren

tonkabui

Little Asian Member
V
2002.5 protege5
great service, great prices, great products. let the eyelids speak for themselves:

azeli73

myother car is an auto :(
Contributor
V
2002 Protege 5 Turbo
nope. he just slapped them on to test fit them. Look like a good fit.

tonkabui

Little Asian Member
V
2002.5 protege5
yeah, azeli's got it... fresh out of the box, just putting them on to see how close of a match they were and how much work they needed. let's just say after painting them, a little double sided sticky tape is all that would be needed.

Bad Service

Purchased full bodykit. They guaranteed 3 week shipping. It's now 4 weeks and counting. Before purchase, I would get same day replies to any inquiries. After payment, it took 2 weeks to get a reply saying the parts were shipped and after that no word or response to inquiries or requests for a tracking number.

This is actually in line with most of the other reviews I have read about Accolade. I brought this up with Chris Peterson who is the contact for Accolade and got a reply that they would guarantee 3 weeks shipping (but no word on what happens if they can't meet that guarantee.....).

I even told him to let me know if it would take longer because i have to schedule bodyshop time..... still no word.

The above postings are probably the exception to the norm. I am fairly confident that someday i will recieve what i paid for...... hopefully.

V
Mazda, P5 Till i Die
RotoZoon, this person Chris Peterson is a scam artist. Its not a real name. If you enter their address in the USA on google maps it comes up as a house. http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&q=11300+SW+166th+Terrace,+Miami,+Miami-Dade,+Florida+33157&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=34.038806,56.513672&ie=UTF8&cd=1&geocode=Ff3XhgEdLZA1-w&split=0&hq=&hnear=11300+SW+166th+Terrace,+Miami,+Miami-Dade,+Florida+33157&z=16

Many people have complained about never seeing their parts or money again, If you paid to Sri Lanka you're just asking for injustice and a horrible experience to come your way..

They will just ignore you, if your parts come it will most likely be incomplete and you will have to pay a huge amount of money to get it out of customs.. I feel for you!! The quality of the parts is very poor too!

Latest resources