Off Topic Retro Gaming

:
03 p5, 92 miata
if i had the space, i'd def build a buy and rebuild a cabinet for MAME and have 1 pinball machine.
Ive been very tempted to build a cabinet and add a raspeberry pi to run all the classic games, but I know I wouldnt use it nearly enough.

(u_u) ...zZzZzzz
Been considering a bar top setup but wall mounted somewhere in the garage. To take up minimal space. But yeah would have to get a raspberry pi setup up and running before doing all that. Unfortunate, my first generation pi won’t support some MAME games I want to be able to play so I would need a newer pi, at least a 3. First generation one seems to run fine but the audio is skipping lol. It’s always something.

Currently it’s just a laptop and my cheap fightsticks.

:
03 p5, 92 miata
Been considering a bar top setup but wall mounted somewhere in the garage. To take up minimal space. But yeah would have to get a raspberry pi setup up and running before doing all that. Unfortunate, my first generation pi won’t support some MAME games I want to be able to play so I would need a newer pi, at least a 3. First generation one seems to run fine but the audio is skipping lol. It’s always something.

Currently it’s just a laptop and my cheap fightsticks.
I have a pi3 B+ and run this build of retropie and it is fantastic. So many games, way more than id ever play. Very well made, lots of attention to detail. Highly recommend.

I have also bookmarked so many "bar top" cabinets which actually are built on and around a mini fridge. I have debated this too but my mini fridge lives under my bar so I would either need to just make a bar top cabinet or a full size thatll take up way too much room.

The next game I want in my basement is either another pinball machine or shuffleboard.

(u_u) ...zZzZzzz
I might need to give you a holler over the week. Just need to check if a specific handful of games work before I move forward.

:
South Carolina
:
12 MZ5 13 CX-5
I have a KI2 that runs MAME, and a 1980 Williams Firepower that I completely rebuilt. Does that count?
IMG_20200328_204709720-1.jpg

IMG_20180225_085621-1.jpg