Rental companies that will rent a CX-9 for a day (extended test drive)?

jastevenson

:
Lots
I've found that a 24 hour rental is the ultimate test drive, and really confirms that one is making the right decision.

Anyone know if any car rental companies have CX-9s? (Hertz, Avis, etc)?

Thanks!

I've found that a 24 hour rental is the ultimate test drive, and really confirms that one is making the right decision.

Thanks!

Don't know about rentals, but our dealer suggested we take the car home for a day for an extended test drive. Have you asked for that?

Thanks!

If Mazda truly wants your business, they will arrange for you to get a 24-hour test drive from one of their cars on the lot.

Turo may be another option, depending on your location and whether such a service is available to you.

I would talk to your local dealers first, to see if it's possible to arrange an extended (overnight) test drive. Tell them you want to get a feel for how the car drives during your work commute or a day trip to a national park or something. It's free, and the worst they can say is no.

I don't know of any and I can't say I've seen any. My brother recently had his Dodge in the body shop and he got a CX-9 for a loaner. We were both surprised. LOL

I'm with sm1ke, the dealer do lend out vehicles for overnight and longer test drives. Have a chat with them.

If Mazda truly wants your business, they will arrange for you to get a 24-hour test drive from one of their cars on the lot.

this is true...3-4yrs ago when I shopped the 2017 Signature I bought, I asked my local dealer if I can have a tester unit for extended test drive/overnight to also see if I can park it and fit in my garage...said that was totally fine. Returned the tester the next day and there was no pressure from them...within the same week I bought a new CX9 from them! The other dealer within the city I asked if I could have an extended/overnight test drive and said they don’t allow that...guess am not buying from them!

Back