Recently purchased CX-5? Looking for percent off feedback

erhayes

Contributor
:
2022CX5 PP
I expect to make an offer on a 2021 CX5 GTR in the near future. I am hoping I can get ~ 7.5% off the MSRP. I am interested in hearing anyone who has bought a CX5 2020 or 2021 in the last year or so. I am aware of Doc and prep fees. Just looking for the % off. information. Thank you much Ed

I think it will depend on your market, but now that we're in 2021, you might be able to get that. I got my 2021 GTR in mid-November, and I only managed about 4%-5% off. Hard to find color as well.

Upvote 0
We just bought a 2020 CX-5 GT w/PP (black) a week ago. It was the last 2020 on the lot at a smaller dealership. Excluding Delivery/Handling fees (either on window sticker or actual paid), the MSRP was $33,560. We paid $29,125, which included a $2750 factory rebate. So I guess that would be about 13% off MSRP? (This was cash pay, so I'm not sure if not using any financing offers changed our factory rebate amount.)

Upvote 0
Are you aware of this thread? If you comb through the last 3-4 pages you should be able to get a good idea of pricing, but market, timing, and to a lesser degree, negotiation tactics, will also play a part.

Upvote 0
Back