Rear entertainment and Ipod?

fraochdha

I just picked up my 08 cx-9 GTA, Rear Ent, AWD with NAV and Two questions come to mind.

1.) how do you make it so that the rear entertainment is only heard coming from the rear entertainment speaker?

2.) can you use an Ipod with the Nav system via the Aux (and have the rear Ent system) without the Mazda Ipod converter thingy?

Thanks

P

I got that much... between aux and rses. But it seems that there's a speaker on the RSES and I was hoping that there's a way of not having to force the Backseat passengers to use the head set while playing RSES and using the Aux. Best of both worlds, albeit a little more noisey in the cab.

Anyone?

P.

I got that much... between aux and rses. But it seems that there's a speaker on the RSES and I was hoping that there's a way of not having to force the Backseat passengers to use the head set while playing RSES and using the Aux. Best of both worlds, albeit a little more noisey in the cab.

Anyone?

P.

I don't think that is possible. I also have RSES. When you have the RSES switch on without using headset, it seems that you are force to hear the movie in the front and the radio/CD/aux can't be use. I hope we can go to a car stereo shop and have that bypassed though (naughty)

RSES Speaker

The speaker in the RSES afixed to the headliner can be enabled in addition to the other speakers (in the menu where you set the AudioPilot on or off), but not by itself without a hack. I too whish that I could have some sound to the back from the dvd whilst enjoying mp3 cd's up front. My littlest one just cant wear the phones.

Back