Rear camber kit?

jcgemt2003

:
06 speed6
Ok, I have the eibach springs with a 2" drop and my rear tires are pointing in(negative camber).....Does anyone have any ideas as to how far I can adjust the camber on this thing? Another thing..since lowering it the rear end feels real loose...Almost like it wants to kick out. WTF? Could it be from the camber being off so much? Im seriously about to throw the stock springs back in because of this crap. Any ideas?(uhm)

If you haven't gotten it aligned thats why it feels like crap. Not only your camber but your toe is out as well and will get you serious tire wear quick. There should be plenty of adjustment in the rear to get you back in spec, or at least at the borderline.

agreed, the rear has plenty of adjustment in it. just hit a local shop and have them get you back in order. i would guess something around-1 or just more than that would be good for performance and not wear too poorly. i was up to -1.5 on mine, but my rear just follows the front....so you'll need a bit more contact i'd guess.

Back