Random Protege pictures...all models...

nikkifresh03

:
2002 Mazda Protege ES
If you have some nice Protege pictures that you want to show, lets see them. I am sure we have all seen some on the net that we havent seen here...Ill start...
104200573248PM41101.jpg

95200563823PM71601.jpg
1022005100759AM78301.jpg

629200541202PM47271.jpg

119200491225AM82731.jpg

118200491851AM33881.jpg

Guess all you guys do is keep your protege's stock outside and just make the faster huh? Dont care for show type? The two tone one and silver one are the same car, before and after. And yea they are on bags.

Last edited:
nikkifresh03 said:
Guess all you guys do is keep your protege's stock outside and just make the faster huh? Dont care for show type? The two tone one and silver one are the same car, before and after. And yea they are on bags.
oh, please, there's a difference between an appearance mod that makes a car look better and one that makes it look like ass

now, granted, we all have our styles, but please don't mistake distaste for a particular style of exterior appearance modification for a distaste for all appearance mods

nate0123 said:
oh, please, there's a difference between an appearance mod that makes a car look better and one that makes it look like ass

now, granted, we all have our styles, but please don't mistake distaste for a particular style of exterior appearance modification for a distaste for all appearance mods
Aw, c'mon. He was just asking a question. Be nice :D

You'll find that the pure "show" style is not really our thing here. Because the Protege handles so well, many of the guys/girls who drive them are really into modding them for handling and speed. Appeareance is part of it, but we tend to go for a more understated approach.

Allow me to ***** out my car as an example:
garage3a6hf.jpg

Don't let the site get you down. Welcome.

sorry if I came off as hostile

this will make you feel better (bj)

oh NO HE DIDNT!!!

oh wait. yup. he did. He put an MSP on bags. He should be taken out back and beat with a stiff piece of bamboo. Why buy a PERFORMANCE handling sport compact and deystroy its purpose. if your gonna bag something bag a ******* honda accord or a ******* van. because that s*** right there is tantamount to defacing a national monument. i'm offended.

daedalus said:
oh NO HE DIDNT!!!

oh wait. yup. he did. He put an MSP on bags. He should be taken out back and beat with a stiff piece of bamboo. Why buy a PERFORMANCE handling sport compact and deystroy its purpose. if your gonna bag something bag a ******* honda accord or a ******* van. because that s*** right there is tantamount to defacing a national monument. i'm offended.
the MSP doesn't look like it's on bags

nate0123 said:
the MSP doesn't look like it's on bags

your probably right.. i was thrown off by the UGLY ass body kit that goes lower than a regular msp that thus looked like the entire chassis was a bit lower... either that or it was the UGLY ass 45 lb chrome wheels he put on it.

my previous statement holds. He deserves a swift, powerful beating of massive preportions.

That MSP is definately NOT on bags...He was referring to some of those cars and the Silver/Maroon one in particular.The Silver Sedan is super hott...Shaved and boxed trunk lid,molded rear bumper...I like it...I would slap some stock tails in it for a cleaner look though bu I like it...Maybe step up the wheel size.

Back