Off Topic Random Picture/Video Thread

They are such very nice cars...truly engineered for those who like to drive. I came into my 2019 Reserve from 25+ years of truck ownership. There were warm evenings last summer where I would turn off the tv and go take it for a long drive.

re: your location. When I was a kid we would camp at Muskegon State Park as our summer vacation. Dad would park the trailer for the whole summer and we'd drive up from Indiana off & on. Good memories. Beautiful dunes.

Yes! I'm really happy with it! Fun to drive, decent utility, great styling, and build quality seems solid. I know there are some complaints about some missing features, but I'm coming from a 2007 Accord, so it's a big upgrade for me! My only complaint so far is the noisy cold start (I thought it had an exhaust leak at first!) but knowing it's intentional makes it more tolerable. I can live with it considering everything else.

Ahh that's awesome! Michigan is beautiful. I love it here.

I love this car (Mirage)

20200502_111804.jpg

Finally mustered the strength to wake up to get some sunrise photos this morning:

IMG_20200611_062022.jpg

Well worth it:

IMG_20200611_055445.jpg

What do you guys think about turning this into a random picture/video thread?

Or would you guys rather keep pictures and videos separate?

This video was pulled from my dashcam a few days ago, when we had some pretty heavy rainfall on the drive home. Skip to 1:35 - the wind blows some water that the car is kicking up back onto the windshield and I lose visibility for a few seconds.

For the record, I am going about 15 below the posted speed limit, so if it looks like I'm speeding, its just because everyone else is going really slow.

Capture.JPG

"Soothing Music" 😁. Here's the original video:

This video was pulled from my dashcam a few days ago, when we had some pretty heavy rainfall on the drive home. Skip to 1:35 - the wind blows some water that the car is kicking up back onto the windshield and I lose visibility for a few seconds.

For the record, I am going about 15 below the posted speed limit, so if it looks like I'm speeding, its just because everyone else is going really slow.

As for me, very beautiful. I love how the world changes when it rains. The only thing is that it's dangerous to drive in such rain. Not everyone fully adheres to the rules of the road. Many violate, which often leads to road accidents. Especially in this weather.

Bit of a late post. Had to get a shot of the beautiful trees as a backdrop. And don't worry, I did give the car a well-deserved rinse the following day :)

IMG_20210109_131152.jpg

Back