Rally Armor UR Mud Flaps now available for 2010 Mazda3/SPEED3

ingorvate

:
2010 Mazdaspeed3
So today my new Rally Armor UR Mud Flaps arrived. Installation was straight forward and only took about 30 min. Fitment was perfect! I really like the way they look on the car, not to mention they will help reduce the amount pebbles that hit the sides of the car from the front tires I'm sure the people driving behind me will appreciate it as well. Price is $127.99 for the set, and they are available in their standard colors.

Any way, here are some pictures for you guys.

John

4665078028_bf663b3eb9_b_d.jpg

4665076982_9573271ea2_b_d.jpg

4664452305_e82b6321c8_b_d.jpg

4665077618_8de53a5c2f_b_d.jpg

I think the flaps are cool, but personally I just don't like the way our streetcars become looking all WRX rally wanna be's..

hey are these flaps flexibile or hard plastic/fiberglass. how do they fare on deep inclined speed bumps (ill be seeing them often in my apt's lot) - last thing i want to do is buy a pair and have them crack

hey are these flaps flexibile or hard plastic/fiberglass. how do they fare on deep inclined speed bumps (ill be seeing them often in my apt's lot) - last thing i want to do is buy a pair and have them crack

the urethane won't crack. they are designed to stay flexible even in cold weather (i have friends in northern canada who swear by them). there is a sale going on right now for these if you're interested. Oakos is offering 10% off plus free shipping to US addresses. http://ow.ly/2Gdaj

Back