Question about model trims without the 360 degree camera

:
Phoenix
:
2021 signature
Do the lower trims that don't have the 360-degree camera have the option to look forward along the side of the car? You know, where you can see how far your front tires are from the curb?

Do the lower trims that don't have the 360-degree camera have the option to look forward along the side of the car? You know, where you can see how far your front tires are from the curb?

I can answer only as a Signature owner in canada which in 2019 did NOT come with the 360 degree camera.

The only camera that *I* can see on my car is the rear facing one. There are no side cameras.

I'd suspect the trims that don't have the 360 degree camera are the same.

Is there a way to keep the rear camera on while driving? More often than not, I park to the left when I felt like I was centered, in parking lots. Having the rear camera on while driving would train me to where the center is.

I can answer only as a Signature owner in canada which in 2019 did NOT come with the 360 degree camera.

The only camera that *I* can see on my car is the rear facing one. There are no side cameras.

I'd suspect the trims that don't have the 360 degree camera are the same.

Interesting, as this gives additional info on those asking if the Signature (here in the U.S.) is worth it for the 360, and those that say it wasn't a big deal for them not to have. Those without it may not know that it doesn't "just" give you a birds-eye view, but it also gives you a front facing camera as well as looking to see how close your tire/car is to the curb or other objects when parking.
IMG_20201010_204317_2.jpg
IMG_20201010_204317_3.jpg
IMG_20201010_204317.jpg

Back