ProtegeGarage Review

:
2003 Protege5, Yellow.
Rogue said:
he didn't make the original comparison. Did you miss the 2nd post in this thread? Someone else made the comparison, and Ken is trying to show that ProtegeGarage is nothing like MAM.
I think you need to take a step back and give it a break.

It's not an unbiased review with a (sponsored, illiterate) moderator breathing down your neck.

:
Turbo (soon) Yellow 2002 P5
ghetto waggon said:

It's not an unbiased review with a (sponsored, illiterate) moderator breathing down your neck.

In 100% agreement

Rogue

Red 5 Standing by
Contributor
:
2003 MSP
ghetto waggon said:

First of all, I'm not sponsored my Ken at all. I put him in my sig because of the help he's given to me in the past. As far as being illiterate, point out what I'm missing.

ghetoo waggon said:
I don't think you fully thought out what you just said, seeing as how you can't be 100% satisfied throughout your transaction when you happily interject "if" and "but" in there with a negative experience.
I never said "if" or "but" in the post you quoted.

:
2003 Protege5, Yellow.
Rogue said:
First of all, I'm not sponsored my Ken at all. I put him in my sig because of the help he's given to me in the past. As far as being illiterate, point out what I'm missing.

I never said "if" or "but" in the post you quoted.
I'm sorry I wasn't specific enough.

"The only complaint I would have" cited from the second line of post 7 on page 1- clearly shows that you too were tainted.

please use your almighty moderificator superpower to delete the thread. it's been made out to be far worse than it ever was. he's shown the initiative to make it up. give him a break.

goodnight.

Captain KRM P5

P1kaChu Haz P4rts 4 yU0
Contributor
:
2002 BJFW, 2007 BK3P, 1979 SA22C, 2005 BK3P
ghetto waggon said:
I don't disagree. And, like I said, theres literally a hundred others on this board that will do the same and back them up.

I don't think you fully thought out what you just said, seeing as how you can't be 100% satisfied throughout your transaction when you happily interject "if" and "but" in there with a negative experience.

There's no denying, the wide selection of inventory and specifically divided site layout is not something you come across very often. It's of great appeal to anyone on this message board looking up upgrade or even maintain their car.

The hangup that I addressed is simply the weakened sense of urgency and the lack of a care to update on delayed orders.

People walk away tainted and won't say anything a number of times.

Easily turned into a constructive point of view in saying thats the next step of progression.

I saw that within minutes a contact page with specific locale, digits and eldctronic contacts were posted for each of the staff members. I think its a major step in the right direction to ensure things dont fall into the black hole.

All in all, it's obvious that communication is key.

Please feel free to delete my thread.
i could have just not posted or not replied and let it go but i felt it was important to confront the matter head on to let both you and the community how i feel about the level of service recieved/not recieved. obviously 65racecoupe isn't happy with my responses regardless of what i type so it'd be playing tennis with a brick wall to try and explain to him further.

which was not the original focus of this thread regardless. the focus was you had a a problem with the way we treated you and you expressed that. i don't want this thread deleted honestly. let it stand as a reminder for me and everyone else what not to do and also to show how i, right or wrong, responded to the criticism. the court of public opinion is very important for the business and consumer and deleting this thread would rob the community of that asset.

your post has been very helpful. i am in a conference call with some of my reps right now to discuss ways we can further improve.

Rogue

Red 5 Standing by
Contributor
:
2003 MSP
ghetto waggon said:
I'm sorry I wasn't specific enough.

"The only complaint I would have" cited from the second line of post 7 on page 1- clearly shows that you too were tainted.

please use your almighty moderificator superpower to delete the thread. it's been made out to be far worse than it ever was. he's shown the initiative to make it up. give him a break.

goodnight.
Correct. "The only complaint I would have" means I don't have a problem. If I have a problem it would have said "The only complaint I do have." I don't have a complaint because it was resolved quickly.

Perhaps you may be illiterate also, because my "moderificator superpowers" only work in the For Sale section and the Georgia section.

:
2003 Protege5, Yellow.
Rogue said:
Correct. "The only complaint I would have" means I don't have a problem. If I have a problem it would have said "The only complaint I do have." I don't have a complaint because it was resolved quickly.

Perhaps you may be illiterate also, because my "moderificator superpowers" only work in the For Sale section and the Georgia section.
You've done a pretty good job of outlining what you might experience if you walk away tainted. You go out to eat, your food takes forever, your drink is watered down, but you're still happy because youre on a hot date, but you know you wouldnt go back. Without speaking up and addressing the issue, you just walked away tainted. If you decide to address the issue and they go out of their way to make it up to you, then you have been compensated and no longer have a reason to want to complain. You're bouncing back and forth between each side.

And yes ken, your late package, due to arrive monday 'at the latest' still is nowhere to be found. i've already received packages sent out saturday that made it here monday and today via usps priority. but then again, if it weren't for bad luck, i'd have no luck at all.

chumlee92

yeah im a newb
:
2003.5 mazdaspeed protege
i know this thread is old but i need to put my 2 cents in. i ordered $1800 worth of parts from ken about 3 months ago. received my split second the week after along with molnar rods. then my pistons the next week with head gasket. then 2 weeks after that i received my bearings which when open upon delivery, the main bearings and thrust washers were in tact and good to go, but the rod bearings werent wrapped and loose in the box, which in turn caused them to be scarred and scratched beyond repair. so as any normal person i returned them. also i never received my arp head studs. well for 4 weeks or maybe just a little less i have been waiting for my refund. i still have not received it. this is not the first transaction i have performed with ken also, the first purchase was the msp turbo manifold that when recieved came with the incorrect hardware. i do not believe i will be purchasing from protege garage anymore but if need be i will. ken is a polite sales associate but poor buisness man.

Latest posts