• Welcome to Mazdas247. Membership is free and offers many benefits, please Click Here to learn more, thanks!
  • Mazdas247 is an Amazon Associate and earns from qualifying purchases.

Protege5 Cargo panel

Running home to Mamma after 3 years with a Mazda3, dumping it for a P5,again. Any sources on the trunk cover? Sadly, this newest acquisition does not have one....
A day late, and a dollar short I know... but I really do love the P5!!
I am in SoCal

They retail now for over $200.00. Well, I AM thinking about your grille and blacked out headlamps.... unless they've sold already? Just scored me a Black P5 manual tranny. Can't wait to add it to the Mazda Fleet: 91 Miata, 2019 Miata & 1999 Miata
Gonna hook up w/ some JDM taillamps too....

Mikeyman64

Zoomer
:
Atlanta
:
2002/2003.5 "MSP5"
They retail now for over $200.00. Well, I AM thinking about your grille and blacked out headlamps.... unless they've sold already? Just scored me a Black P5 manual tranny. Can't wait to add it to the Mazda Fleet: 91 Miata, 2019 Miata & 1999 Miata
Gonna hook up w/ some JDM taillamps too....
I've got a ton of random parts from an MSP and a couple of P5s after my conversion project. PM me with any specific requests and I'll see if I have it.

:
2003 Mazda Protege5
No refund or anything?
You could try this site. I've never used it but I know others have had luck, and it may be a whole lot cheaper on there.
Let me ponder the offer.

Latest posts

Weekly Poll: Interested in the MX-30?

• Yes

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • I want an Electric CX-3, 30, 5, 8 or 9

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • I want an Electric Mazda2, 3, 6 or Miata

Votes: 1 3.7%