Protege Garage Intake Manifold Plenum Opening Diameter?

what he said ^^^ ...... its just a 626 manifold, nothing too special about it. just eliminates the vtcs and vics butterfly valves that the MSP and P5 have

They told you. It's the 626 manifold. PayPal me $5 and I'll dig through my parts in the basement and measure my 626 manifolds inlet diameter. lol

That's Very Kind, Helpful and Mature of You, Thanks For the Offer! lol lol haha heehee.

If you saw the amount of parts and where the location of the manifold is within the tons and tons of parts, you'd understand that it's completely worth paying me $5 to go look.

Perhaps, by some exceptionally odd chance there might be someone besides yourself who has a manifold that isn't bolted to the cylinder head inside the engine compartment that might have had the answer I politely asked for. But I suppose that's above and beyond the scope of the available viewers at this point. lol
If you saw the amount of parts and where the location of the manifold is within the tons and tons of parts, you'd understand that it's completely worth paying me $5 to go look.

It's gonna be the same as the Protege manifold, so try to find someone who's selling one and see if they'll take a quick measurement for you. Otherwise, you could also try emailing one of the companies that still sells the 626 ("ProtegeGarage") IM. If they have them in stock, they should be able to pull one quick and give you the measurements you need.

Back