Project Pay2Play: My Eunos Cosmo has arrived!

They sure do, I'd like to put the Cosmo on a subtle diet...Take weight off in a way that won't "take" away from the overall EC experience and look while enhancing performance at the same time. I've done a bit of that already with boltons and now the coilovers but I would like to replace the wheels and brakes in the future and eventually the exhaust...All with lighter, stronger and higher performance parts!

The Eunos Cosmo deserves it, damn it! (werd)
Stock exhaust is INSANELY heavy. Although mine came with AutoExe cat-backs, the rest of the system was seriously hefty. The stock y-pipe coming from the the turbo outlet to the mid-pipes is heavier than my entire titanium system now. You should talk to Kawato-san about building you a single outlet 3in exhaust, and then maybe we could talk about trading exhaust :p (I really want something louder and even more free flowing!).

V
1990 acura integra
nice cars....got a little problem maybe you guys can help me with.... I just imported a 1995 mazda cosmos 20b.... the speedo stops working after 40km/h and the 123/dsl lights flash back and forth and the hold light comes on, only after I hit about 40km/h.... can anyone help me??? THANKS....

Antoine

Administrator
V
Eunos Cosmo 20b
Re gauge pod for Cosmo

Hi I am after RE gauge pod on steering column for cosmo anyone got any ideas were i can get one.

Antoine

Administrator

Antoine

Administrator

Latest posts