Production numbers

I've heard that the blues were made first, and I think that I've read it somewhere, but don't remember where. It would be logical that the first yellow one would be #1001, but again, I don't know for sure.

Just found out my Blue MP3 is #635 of 1500! BTW still waiting to hear from anyone in South Texas area interested in a car club. Have received emails from 2 people so far and waiting for more. email me. brewbottle17@yahoo.com :cool:

Hey just called mazda and my car is in the last 50 made.

My yellow MP3 was born on 4-26-01

And its was lucky number #1451

Called today. Mfd. 4/11/01 and it's number 1115. Blues were made before yellows, tf 1-1000 are laser blue mica and 1001-1500 are vivid yellow. :cool:

hi everyone, i just found this website and i am so excited to see that all the MP3 owners are coming together. i also just registered and called the mazda 1-800 number. i just found out that the production number of my MP3 is #5 born on Valentines day 2/14/2001. i am very happy about that. its great to be among other fellow MP3 owners. thanks for having me and what was the thing about the bowl of cereal, i like (Captain Crunch) lol

:D Found out that mine is number 1,256 and it is Blue and born on 4-18-01 so i dont know who wrote that the blues were only made 1-1000 but the lady at mazda said it isnt true. Before i bought the car i put the Carbon Tails on it so when i entered into Nopi it would be Differnt and it is sweet!!!! :p

mines 1193 :) and its blue. as far as the everything above 1000 being yellow its not true, i heard only 100 yellows were being made so maybe its all yellows will have numbers between 1400-1500

Back