Premium replacement windshield wiper suggestions?

mifanning

:
2017 Mazda CX9 Signature in machine gray
Any suggestions for a 2017 CX-9 for premium replacement windshield wipers?

If I recall correctly, the choices are very limited for the cx-9 due to the non-standard connector used. Do a search on this forum, there was a post about it as well as recommendations of which ones people had found that work on this car.

Easiest and cheapest solution was to get the replacement rubber blades from the dealer.

I've been very satisfied with the stock wiper inserts. I'll get them again for both our cars this fall. In order to get any blades except Trico/NAPA Exact Fit blades (which are fine but not "premium") you'd have to buy replacement wiper arms, maybe from another older Mazda model, of the correct length with a connector that will take the other blades.

Changing the inserts is easy. Press the square button and take the blade off. You'll see a slot at the end of the blade on the windshield side. Push the rubber insert back compressed into itself so the end is at the slot, lead it out of the slot, and pull it out. Put the new insert back in the same way. Snap the blade back on the arm, and you're done. The next one you might not even want to take the blade off.

Back