Post what you paid for your Mazda6

Just curious based on Supply/Demand...

Color / Trim / Package (optional) - "Drive off the lot price with tax/tag/etc"

I have checked many threads and there appears to be great fluctuation, maybe if this gets a lot of replies, it could get stickied.

V
2013 Mazda6 Touring wagon
Well, I'm slightly embarrassed to reveal what I paid for my Soul red petrol Touring Wagon automatic (we can't buy a manual in this new model here sob, sob!), but then again I am in Australia, where we have a population around 23M (not including illegal immigrants!). We get ripped for just about everything! Anyway, I paid $42,000, but that included a few options (tow-bar, roof racks, tinting, bonnet protector and headlight protectors). It also came standard with leather, sat-nav, Bose audio, electric seats, front & rear parking sensors. I'll post some pics when I get around to washing it.

Oh, and don't let me have to read complaints about accessory prices in USA! Would you belive we pay: $205 for floor mats, $110 for bonnet protector, $465 for roof racks, $910 for a tow bar etc, etc...WTF!

Just a quick one...why is this model designated as 2014 in USA? We (along with just about everywhere else) call it a 2013 as it was made in 2013. I'm confused.....

Last edited:
In the US, federal law states that a 2014 can go go for sale as early as January 1, 2013. To not cause too great a dissonance between model years across all markets, Mazda designated US model mazda 6's as 2014's though in your market they designated them 2013's (possibly due to legal mandate, I don't know). In the US, we are also into the 2014 CX-5 model year, and the "6" was released as a new model shortly after release of the '14 CX-5, so designating it as a 2013 here would imply it's an older model than the '14 CX-5, which is simply is not true.

Where I get confused is that you all get the wagon, and we do not, so don't get worry too much about model year and enjoy your new "6" wagon.

Last edited:
V
2013 Mazda6 Touring wagon
Hey Bad, thanks for clearing that up. Yep, I wouldn't have bought the new model if a wagon wasn't available as I have kids. Interestingly, the wagon has a shorter wheelbase than the sedan, supposedly for sportiness reasons. My previous car was a 2008(2009) manual hatch which I loved until the cruise control failed to disengage at 110 klms/hour and launched me into a fully laden semi. I survived but the car didn't.....

V
mazda6 2014 GS
mazda6 2014 red GX package..moon roof heated seats ..fully equiped..paid 30000$ with taxes and financing !!!

V
MAZDA 6 2014 / TOURING / METEOR GRAY
2014 Mazda 6 / Meteor Gray / Touring Manual / no accessories - just going to add what I want. Only 4 miles on car when picked up. Paid $24,760 out the door w/TTL. Located in Western Washington state.

2014 GT Soul Red w/ Black interior.

MSRP: $30,827
Paid: $28,593 @ 1.9% for 60 months. 10k down. (It was ~$30,500 OTD)

First couple maintenance visits free.

V
2014 Mazda6
$25k Touring with Nav and lip spoiler. That's out the door and include tax, title and "freight". Included my awesome negotiating skills and owner loyality... They also bought my post-wrecked/repaired VW CC for $15k. 2.9% for 72 months... Watch out for the gap insurance. That will stealthy add almost $1k on to your loan balance when you get your first statement, you can ask for that back after about 30-60 days. It pays for the difference if you total the car vs. what the insurance will pay for it. AKA, the MOST expensive insurance on the planet for what it covers!

V
2014 mazda 6 sport at
Black Sport. Paid Sticker. 25200 out the door. Got first one on lot. They did pay off my trade in completely for no negative equity. $2500 difference.

V
2014 Mazda6 Touring
Soul red Touring with Tech pkg, spoiler, dash mat, sunshade, trunk net...$26,311 before owner loyalty, tax and license.

Foggy

Red ones go Fasta!
V
Red 2014 Mazda 6
Soul Red GT w/ MRCC and Nav. 30k before owner loyalty.
got 2k for my CX-9 lease trade-in
got 7k for the wifes 2006 3i
signed for 20k out the door.

V
2014 Mazda 6 Sport
Reflex Blue Sport w/ fogs, spoiler, splash guards, rubber mats, rubber trunk mat: approx. $22.5K including tax (Costco member pricing)

about 26,150 OTD, touring no tech, AT, 3miles on odo. 1st of May. the prices have gone down a lot since, plus 1st day of the month don't help, haha

Last edited:
27,200 out the door, Touring with Tech Package, rear spoiler, door sills, rear bumper guard, rear bumper parking sensors, mag locks...probably could have fanangled a little more on price, but stopping only to "test drive the new Mazda 6" and the wife waiting through the ordeal rather impatiently, i went for the deal. Purchased last day of June. Hidden costs: Two to three days in the doghouse.

V
09 Mazda 5, 14 Mazda 6
$24,644 ( $23,644 after customer loyalty) on the last day of May for a Touring / 6 speed manual, with the parts of the Tech Package they're offering in the US. I took the 60 month, 2.99% Mazda loan.

I'm not entirely sure about the tech package, I got the keyless start, the blind spot monitoring, dual-zone climate control, and the big screen stereo with the backup camera, bluetooth and commander's knob.

I didn't get the iEloop, the distance-sensitive cruise control, the automatic wipers, or the auto-dimming mirrors.