Post pictures of your MP3 Racing harts!

stivine6

:
2001 Mazda Protege ES
Hey guys,

So i need some help deciding what kind of tires to go with for my MP3 racing harts when spring comes along, my tire size choices are 205/45/17 (Stock), 215/40/17, or 215/45/17.

Now i personally feel like the stock tire size that came with the mp3 look to 'skinny' so i was leaning towards 215/45/17 and i've been browsing all over the web for pictures of racing harts with 215/45. These come stock on the msp but for some reason on the MP3 Racing Harts some look perfect while some look to chunky, does this have something to do with the manufacturer??

I will also be running 215/45 with 15mm (+40) spacers up front and 8mm (+47) in the rear so rubbing would be a concern but looks like there should be enough room...

This is me with stock 205/45
yk1o.jpg

i1aq.jpg

0fxw.jpg

I think it could use a little more meat

This would be 215/45/17 ----- looks a bit too chunky to me. Beautiful car from a member on TOProtege
xjx7.jpg

This is also also 215/45/17 ----- again looks chunky but also very nicely done (Neilv)
eb5a.jpg

Again 215/45/17 ----- buuuuuuuutt looks just right!
IMG_4967.jpg

ibub.jpg

So it would be wonderful if you guys can post of pictures of your protege with MP3 Racing harts or even msp with the tire size and brand, greatly appreciated :)

My plan is to get Continental Bravuris Barum 2 in 215/45

Last edited:
Thanks man! That actually looks perfect. It's too bad we don't have yellow mp3's here in Canada

Canadian mp3 (1 of 250) is more rare than the us yellows (320). Plus the yellow ones had no clear coat so it was a pain to keep it clean and shiny I miss it though

Canadian mp3 (1 of 250) is more rare than the us yellows (320). Plus the yellow ones had no clear coat so it was a pain to keep it clean and shiny I miss it though

What happened to yours? I'm just glad i was able to find one with that was clean and low miles/km.. haven't seen another one pop up in the region after i got mine. Going to do my best to make this one really clean and running well

Threw a rod couldn't get a motor locally and couldn't wait, someone made me an offer I couldn't refuse. If everything goes well I'll be getting another one this year. As long as the 323 holds up with it's new way too big turbo

Threw a rod couldn't get a motor locally and couldn't wait, someone made me an offer I couldn't refuse. If everything goes well I'll be getting another one this year. As long as the 323 holds up with it's new way too big turbo

That's such a shame.. I feel like the mp3 is a perfect mix between reliability and fun to drive factor. I was contemplating getting an msp but i drive my car everyday rain or snow and can't have touch down time. It was either a p5 or mp3 the second time around

215/55/17. put the wheels on the fiance's cr-v lol. per her request

IMG_9814-X2.jpg

Back