Post Pictures of Your Mods, Upgrades and Accessories!

:
BC, Canada
:
2017 CX-5 GS
These are the one I bought:
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B083DRLLXM/

I originally ordered some from Aliexpress, but they were really bulky. These one are very slim and doesn't protrude out to the side too much. No CX-5 logos on the visor though like the ones from aliexpress.

I didn't install the clips that come with it mostly because I didn't notice they were in there until I installed a couple of them. I've had the visors on for over one month and they are still holding on strong.

Update on these visors I bought.

This week the temperatures got up to 38c (100f) and one of the visors started to melt and warp. Amazon was really helpful and allowed me to return even though it is outside my return window.

I'm hoping to find another set that has the mazda logo on it. Any recommendations?

This week the temperatures got up to 38c (100f) and one of the visors started to melt and warp. Amazon was really helpful and allowed me to return even though it is outside my return window.

I'm hoping to find another set that has the mazda logo on it. Any recommendations?
Uff, here in Texas having 100* is common for days. I ordered a set but based on what your experience with them, most likely will return for a refund. Guess you get what you pay for... Thanks for the update.

:
CX5 GT

You could try to get the mazda oem ones for gen2 CX-5, the part no is...

(KL2F-V3-700)