Post Pictures of Your Mods, Upgrades and Accessories!

2019 CX5 Sig

Autoexe Front Strut Tower Bar
Autoexe Decal

Waiting til after my move to have the autoexe rear sway bar installed 🔥😎

Attachments

• 6240529D-1F58-4AF1-BB8E-F61F3F8AD230.jpeg
    6240529D-1F58-4AF1-BB8E-F61F3F8AD230.jpeg
    152.7 KB · Views: 91
  • F01BBD59-DA3B-4358-81D9-7CBA188783A2.jpeg
    F01BBD59-DA3B-4358-81D9-7CBA188783A2.jpeg
    188.8 KB · Views: 95
:
2019 Mazda CX-5 GT Reserve
Just installed the same brushed black stainless steel hatch trim that Sjbradley had installed & posted a link to. Crazy fast & free Fedex shipping from China (3 1/2 days!)

Attachments

• hatch trim 1.jpg
    hatch trim 1.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 85
  • hatch trim 2.jpg
    hatch trim 2.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 85

sm1ke

Work In Progress..
Contributor
:
Canada
:
'18 CX-9 Signature
Additionally, please keep in mind that making critical or judgmental comments may discourage others from contributing to the thread.

Antoine

Administrator
Thread cleaned and reopened. A reminder, in addition to what @sm1ke stated...Being judgmental, critical and or confrontational can be considered trolling which is a clear violation of our rules. We take these violations very seriously. Those Members that have caused this recent incident have been warned.

Now let’s restore this thread to its original on topic and friendly state, thank you.

Last edited:
:
2018 Mazda CX5 GT Blue
Just installed my new hood struts that arrived Thursday from Russia. The kit was recommended by @Sushi-N-Sake on this thread. Looks like the kit is slightly different for my 2019 as it required no cutting of rubber.

First part was super easy, requiring the install of two plates into which are screwed the mounting points. Just had to loosen two bolts around the strut, slide the plate underneath and tighten again. The left side plate is shown in the image below.

View attachment 298296

Then, the hard part, installing the mounting points in the hood. A long angled wrench is included which is designed to hold a rectangular nut which is held inside the hood by the provided wrench using a little tension on the rectangular nut. First one went on easily, but on the second side, the nut fell out of the wrench and tumbled down inside the hood to the bottom of the open hood near the windshield. About 20 minutes later with the help of a coat hanger, a small magnet and some electrical tape to hold the two together, I was able to fish around thru the hole closest to where the nut fell and snagged the nut with the magnet.

The second time, I put some tape of the edges of the nut and onto the wrench so the nut wouldn't fall out until I tugged on the wrench. Easy peasy this time. Right side hood mount shown in the next image.

View attachment 298297

Both installed struts shown in the next image. Hood is super easy to open and will go on its own after the first 30-40% or so. Easy to pull down with two fingers. This is a nicely made kit.

It took about 3-4 weeks to arrive.

View attachment 298298
Can you provide a link for this kit?

:
Phoenix
:
2020 CX5 signature
:
BC, Canada
:
2017 CX-5 GS
Can you provide the link?
These are the one I bought:
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B083DRLLXM/

I originally ordered some from Aliexpress, but they were really bulky. These one are very slim and doesn't protrude out to the side too much. No CX-5 logos on the visor though like the ones from aliexpress.

I didn't install the clips that come with it mostly because I didn't notice they were in there until I installed a couple of them. I've had the visors on for over one month and they are still holding on strong.

These are the one I bought:
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B083DRLLXM/

I originally ordered some from Aliexpress, but they were really bulky. These one are very slim and doesn't protrude out to the side too much. No CX-5 logos on the visor though like the ones from aliexpress.

I didn't install the clips that come with it mostly because I didn't notice they were in there until I installed a couple of them. I've had the visors on for over one month and they are still holding on strong.
Thanks for the info...

:
2014 CX-5 Touring
LASFIT LED turn signal bulbs in my 2014. They have built in resistors so no quick flashing and no separate resistors required. And HOLY CRAP they are bright!