Post Pictures of Your Mods, Upgrades and Accessories!

:
2019 cx-5 signature. 2019 cx-3 awd touring
Damn, that black roof looks siiiiiiiiiiiick!
Thanks man..i usually vinyl my roof, but this time around i used autoflex, it looks just like oem paint but it's peelable. You can't beat it...lucky for me there is a good installer in NYC.

:
Lakewood, CO
:
2016.5 CX-5 GT
Been lurking this forum for ages but just posted in infotainment for some help.. figured it's time I show my 2013 CX5 :love:

View attachment 224797

PlastiDipped the chromed grille surround and the shiny black thingie behind the logo
Spray painted calipers
19" Mazda 6 alloys (self-refurbed and painted in gunmetal gray) with 265/50/R19 tyres
Nice rig! Very sharp looking.

:
2019 CX-5 GTR
Been lurking this forum for ages but just posted in infotainment for some help.. figured it's time I show my 2013 CX5 :love:

View attachment 224797

PlastiDipped the chromed grille surround and the shiny black thingie behind the logo
Spray painted calipers
19" Mazda 6 alloys (self-refurbed and painted in gunmetal gray) with 265/50/R19 tyres
Do you have a spacer on that wheel? It seems like there would be rubbing issues.

Do steering controls work with this?
Could someone post a literal idiot proof guide to wiring the damn key 1 and key 2 wires that are found on aftermarket headunits? I spent weeks trying to figure it out and am still not understanding what I need to hook those up to, to the point where I'm seriously questioning my IQ

I don't, but I think I understood that it's possible to wire swc with no canbus decoder and one can then map each button from the HU Key study settings

:
2019 CX-5 GTR
You can also go directly to the manufacture:

I am using Covercraft:

I went "Carpet" and honestly I think the suede would have been a better choice but it hasn't bothered me too much to replace it.

hint -- once you find the color and material choice on the manufacture page get the model or part number and google that up. Often resellers will have it cheaper.

:
2019 CX-5 GTR
Where is everyone buying their factory style mud guards from for the 2016 CX-5?
Did you want OEM parts?