Post Pictures of Your Mods, Upgrades and Accessories!

V
CX9 Sig CX5 Sig
Going to get my front and rear bumper guard chromed and then I should be good for a bit. Maybe swap the wheels with 20’s when tires are at 30k

V
2019 CX-5 Signature
Got the roof rails and side steps installed.
Which rails and side steps you go with? I wasn’t sure if I’d like the side steps, but, they look great!

And I swear you took your picture in our garage. My wife’s white CX-9 is parked right next to my dark blue CX-5.

sm1ke

Work In Progress..
Contributor
L
Canada
V
'18 CX-9 Signature
Got the roof rails and side steps installed.
Nice! The side steps look very subtle, great for the CX-5's profile. It's making me consider side steps for my CX-9.. lol

L
Washington, DC
V
'15 CX5 Touring
Hey new to posting on the forums. Had to share this trunk lighting upgrade I did. I already installed LED in the OEM trunk space (before pic) as you can see it’s still pretty dim. Then I added this $10 LED battery operated, dimmable, touch on/off bar to the ceiling of the trunk area. It’s like night and day difference.
329386F1-9E60-4A3B-B967-592CAF8DA791.jpeg
FA7AEE72-976D-4799-B98D-E608D80C5FE1.jpeg

V
2019 CX-5 GTR
I do like my 3D Maxpider in my vehicle.

Remember folks if you like that Mazda brand name you can get them in an OEM fitment:

Mazda premium all weather front (Canadian) 00VP-CX-5FL1-0GEN2https://smile.amazon.com/Mazda-Genuine-2017-2018-Premium-Floor/dp/B071HJ69JT
Mazda premium all weather rear(Canadian) 00VP-CX-5FL2-0GEN2https://smile.amazon.com/Genuine-Mazda-CX-5-2017-00VP-CX-5FL2-0/dp/B071DXLWDV

But what if you want to go the other way and finder a lesser $$ version?

ARIES 2805009 StyleGuard XD Black (1 & 2 row)GEN1https://smile.amazon.com/Aries-2805009-Black-Custom-Complete/dp/B07C38JVND

"using 2013-2016 mats in 2017+: " The cut-out for the fuel door and the outer pin doesn't line-up but it doesn't bother me enough to go and buy new mats." @nakedbandit

^^all this information and more in the Resource:

sm1ke

Work In Progress..
Contributor
L
Canada
V
'18 CX-9 Signature
^^all this information and more in the Resource:
Don't sleep on the resource feature people! Lol :ROFLMAO:

Resource threads are also open to comments and suggestions, so if you see something that you think would be nice to add, just leave a comment!

V
2014 Mazda 3 Hatch
If anyone is interested these are the ones. They all have a 2" inlet which fits our factory pipe perfect. And 3 choices of outlets, 3", 3.5" or 4". They also come with clamps to secure them. The quality is extremely good for the price. I was impressed!

#Aliexpress C$ 26.89 | Car Universal Exhaust Pipe Muffler Tip Blue/Black/Silver Colour Slanted End 304 Stainless Steel 51mm Inlet Car Accessories

V
2019 cx-5 signature. 2019 cx-3 awd touring
Thanks that looks great! How did you wire them up? Do they come on with the factory DRL's?
i had my installer do it, but it was pretty straight forward, no need to even remove the bumpers to gain access. I had it wired to my fuse box in the engine bay, so it turns on with ignition, you can also have it wired to your parking lights, so it'll power on when your headlights are fully on. you will need to wire 2 additional wires to each turn signal for the sequential turn indicators.

V
CX9 Sig CX5 Sig
Thanks that looks great! How did you wire them up? Do they come on with the factory DRL's?
I went through the bottom. Take pics as there quite a few screws holding the protected skid area. Some screws holding the plastic piece you will be removing to replace with the lights won't have the best visibility, but you get some. Might help to have ramps, but I didn't. I will try to post pics that I took doing the install. Love the look...