Post Pics of your Mazda2 / Demio

:
1991 MX-5 Miata, 2011 Mazda2 Touring
Just bought my 2 over the weekend. It's peeking out behind my Miata right after I washed both in the only photo I have of it so far.

:
Mazda 2 / RSTi / FJ80
New to the community

Hey everyone, I recently purchased this 2012 Mazda 2 Touring and it's the newest car I've ever owned. This will be my daily while I keep the mileage off other toys and repair them. This was a central valley CA/kid hauler vehicle and had a lot of dust/candy/toys in the crevasses so I pulled the interior to clean out the 6+ years worth of nastiness. This with a new battery, headlight lens polish, and new wiper blades have been my to date maintenance items. The car has a little under 128K miles and has been getting me ~38mpg (60mph hwy speeds + cruise control on my 40mi/day commute) and I'm actually quite impressed with the mpg on this car considering its EPA 36. It needs rear shocks soon which I plan to replace with the Bilstein B4 OE Replacements in the next few months.

:
2012 Mazda 2
Hey everyone, I recently purchased this 2012 Mazda 2 Touring and it's the newest car I've ever owned. This will be my daily while I keep the mileage off other toys and repair them. This was a central valley CA/kid hauler vehicle and had a lot of dust/candy/toys in the crevasses so I pulled the interior to clean out the 6+ years worth of nastiness. This with a new battery, headlight lens polish, and new wiper blades have been my to date maintenance items. The car has a little under 128K miles and has been getting me ~38mpg (60mph hwy speeds + cruise control on my 40mi/day commute) and I'm actually quite impressed with the mpg on this car considering its EPA 36. It needs rear shocks soon which I plan to replace with the Bilstein B4 OE Replacements in the next few months.

Hey man nice 2! I'm also in San Diego close by national city. Do you go to Southwestern College? I've seen a white 2 there about 2 times and a pretty nice RSTI there as well.

rudolphwolve

Mazda 2 1,5 GM-T 2013 and RX-8 Renesis HP 2008 --
Hello I am new to the community
I am 76 years of age, live in the Netherlands and in 2018 I traded in my '89 Classic Saab 900c for a 2013 Mazda 2 1,5 GT-M ......
In the meantime I added some optionals to the Mazda 2 as a engine oil temp. meter, comfort direction indicator/ 3 times blinking as well as DRL's (2x 30 watt cree/led), always in function unless switch on of the stand/dim-high lights.
2008 I purchased a new Mazda RX-8 renesis HP 231hp.........

Last edited:
:
Mazda 2 / RSTi / FJ80
1-Year check in after purchasing my Mazda2. Initial Post Here

IMG-0965.JPG

IMG-1129.JPG

IMG-1064.JPG

Replaced a few items so far:
- Radiator (metal/plastic separation on top - started leaking)
- Rad. cap
- Antenna base (leaking)
- Aux. audio port + covers (junk yard find)
- Repaired arm rest latch so it stays closed (stuffed some foam in the mechanism)

The 40.7 mpg is a little bit of a tease since that was about 3 days after zeroing out the computer however I am generally around the 39.8 mark. To be conservative (based on gas pump math) I would state I'm getting a solid 38 mpg with a 30%/70% mix city/hwy. I'm very pleased with this as it has saved quite a lot in gas.

:
2014 Mazda2
Hi, new to this forum. Have owned Me-a-two for a year now, my Mom gave it to the Wife and I as she quit driving. So far been surprised how fun it's to drive, last car I owned was a 1991 5.0 litre Thunderchicken (Ford T-bird). Anyway will try again to attach a picture.

Attachments

• IMG_1887.jpg
    IMG_1887.jpg
    170.2 KB · Views: 38
Bought a 2017 DJ Mazda2 6MT (funny badge on the front however) last Saturday, then immediately drove it 600 miles to race at Charlotte Motor Speedway Sunday and back home. Love it so far, and already installed the CarPlay upgrade.

Attachments

• ia Charlotte.jpg
    ia Charlotte.jpg
    322.1 KB · Views: 41