Post pics of your Mazda5

Even more impressive is that I did all this without my wife knowing (dance)

( Better to beg for forgiveness than ask permission..... )

Amen brother!!

Btw, did you install the H&Rs with the OEM shocks and struts? Which H&Rs did you use the #29152 which are suppose to be for 06-10 MZ5 or the #52685 which are supposed to be for the 2012 and newer MZ5?

Last edited:
[hi, i have 2007 mazda5 GT and i want to change my fog light to HID. I have problem installing it, the bulb can't go all the way because the metal bracket is blocking it. How will I solve the problem? how did you install yours?

any suggestions how to install HID foglights to my Mazda 07 GT? metal bracket is blocking tge bulb from going all the way. Thanks

on my MX5, i stuck a screw driver into the fog light and bent it just enough to give clearance.

Amen brother!!

Btw, did you install the H&Rs with the OEM shocks and struts? Which H&Rs did you use the #29152 which are suppose to be for 06-10 MZ5 or the #52685 which are supposed to be for the 2012 and newer MZ5?

Sorry, didn't see your post.

Just did the springs only and they were the 2012 and newer specific

1381184872_zps781cfc58.jpg

At these temperatures, it is not recommended to wash them. (Father's (M5) , Daughter's (M3), Son's (M2)

attachment.php

Attachments

• mazdafamily1.JPG
    mazdafamily1.JPG
    218.9 KB · Views: 1,242
Last edited:
I used to gag at the looks of the 2012+ models when they came out but that picture has changed my perceptions.

Me too, and had planned to get a MY10 until Mazda corporate offered me this one out of the press fleet for a great price, but now I think it looks better than the older body style. It's amazing what some simple changes can make

Agree that the back is a bit frumpy though. Still need to black out the logos.

Added a bike rack to the roof since this picture

Back