porshe....................lol

JOS3

:
05 22V mazda3
a porshe boxter just pulled into the parking lot of my apartment building and it made me think of the jackass that said he beat one in a race...........IN HIS P5!

lmao, thats some funny s***..................what a tool.......

sorry, im bored...........

dude, i beat a ferrari 360 modena today! he must have wanted to race cause he was REVVVVVVING! i must have been putting 350 whp down cause i took out my sub. that and my injen were working overtime. brrp brrp WOT WOT!!! that's what i did. he didn't even see me coming! man, what a loser he was. couldn't even drive his car! he must have been misshifting that sequential F1 paddle or something. oh, i know... it must be because his car weighed 500 more pounds than me. yeah, that's it. oh wait... it must be my 16" rims that weighed a lot less than his 18" ones. yeah, that's it.

i should have ran outside and started talkin s*** about how i could whoop his ass in a race....................

youre right.....................ill wait for the lady that drives the plymouth voyager thats parked next to it to come out...........ill race her...... :)

she would still beat an auto protege :). I was driving dodge caravan the otehr day and damn, that thing is fast. I was racing civics. I'm not lying. when you floor it, it changes gears, fun to look at the tach. amost i wished it was a stick.

yeah vans now are powerfull (they have to be to carry all those little fat american kids)...

the odyssey has like 240 hp..........

probably.................unless the civic has a typeR sticker cuz that adds 100hp, then the van is in trouble............:)

Man Tonkabui, I'm so glad you posted that! I was seriously considering swapping in a Modena engine into my MP3. I know it's a direct fit and everything, so I was hoping I could find one in the junkyard near here. I'm pretty sure I saw one the other day! Looks like I'll just have to settle for a Lambo or something.. man. Or maybe I'll just put an Odessey engine in it.. hmm...

forget the engine swap............im going for a complete nuclear powered car......:)

i don't think technology has gotten to the point of making it so that we can use nuclear (or newcular, depending on where you grew up) power in our engine bays yet. the radiation emitted would be lethal.

yeah, i heard the 360's engine just drops right in. supposedly, it bolts on to the secondary cats with minimal mods. since it came from the rear end of a rear drive car, putting it to the front and making it a fwd car is not a problem. let me know about the progress.

man, our cars are the bomb. i paid 18K out the door for mine and he paid at least 10x's as much... yet i still owned his ass. a straight auto will kill the clutchless manuals that is in that car. i mean, dude, if you're gonna get a manual without a clutch, mind as well make it an auto so you can be oober fast? i don't understand what that guy was thinking buying that piece.

protejay5 said:
probably.................unless the civic has a typeR sticker cuz that adds 100hp, then the van is in trouble............:)

And if they're yellow and/or red they add 150 hp :eek: .

alexlitov said:
she would still beat an auto protege :).
Forget the auto, it would definitively beat a manual too, those things have mad pickup.

Here I got this yellow (looking fast) sweet looking machine and I'm revving each gear to 4500rpms just to keep up with the soccer mom who just feathers the gas pedal - :wtf:

Therefore my motivation for turbo in the future, so I don't have to keep trying so hard to keep up with everyday traffic:'(

Oh wait, what am I talking about, I just creamed this M3 on the way to work yesterday. He was lucky we were in traffic so I had to stop short and didn't have time to flash him my hazards :D

a few weeks ago i beat a lamborghini diablo sv coming from DC in rt 50. I like to think that it was my expert driving that allowed me to pass him on the high way. but deep deep down, i kinda realize it was probably him knowing a cop would rather pull him over for speeding than a mp3 that cost 1/10 the price...

I put the 360 modena engine in mine, but I got a problem. I could only drive backwards???

Would this have something to do with the fact that it came out of a rear drive car?

LOL

well this morning i pulled up to black mclaren f1, and when the light turned green, i toasted his ass. he didnt even know what happened............

i would just like to thank pr5owner for selling me the p5 door sills which gave me an extra 80hp.............and mitch from protege5online for the mp5 badges that supplied the other 250 hp...........:D

Back