Porsche 944 Photo Rebuild Journal

Brian MP5T

Banned
Contributor
:
MP5T / 944
aMaff said:
So like a 2 stage set up where u only use 1 at a time or something?

You start with One... Then Push The Second If needed...

So If I need Only one to get to 300 Km/h... Fine...

aMaff

High Speed Low Drag
:
1992 Miata / 2003 Pathfinder
Brian MP5T said:
You start with One... Then Push The Second If needed...

So If I need Only one to get to 300 Km/h... Fine...
Ok, that's what I thought, that's pretty cool. Then you'll be Furously Fast ;) And speakin of 300Km/h, any1 hear that the BAR Honda (which will be just Honda next year) F1 team is going for a world record attempt on the bonneville flats for 400 KM/h?! Crazy!

aMaff

High Speed Low Drag
:
um...compared to an F-16, you're right...but for a race car...well, it's not slow. I'm pretty sure w/ a prepared engine (even tho the car is technically race legal) they could do way more than that...

aMaff

High Speed Low Drag
:
alright, fine...I bet it would be if you were sitting in the drivers seat tho

vindication

Missing my Protege
Contributor
:
2001 Pro 2.0 LX
Brian MP5T said:
If I can break 200 Hp at the crank N/A without the "NO2" I will be happy. The Car is 165 WHP Stock and when I was driving it before it got "Dismembered" It was faster than I was expecting. The Torque is so much diferent than the little 2.0L.. I'm changing the final drive on the car to 3.75:1 so I will need the extra Umph...

only 200? weak sauce brian. come on, get high comp pistons and cams and standalone and complete valvetrain rework, etc. go all out

wicked

walking middle finger
:
2003.5msp
it's kinda funny if you think about it.his station wagon is faster then his sports car.

Brian MP5T

Banned
Contributor
:
MP5T / 944
vindication said:
only 200? weak sauce brian. come on, get high comp pistons and cams and standalone and complete valvetrain rework, etc. go all out

Well even when it was new, It only pushed 165 with 9.5:1 so with the 10:1 and some work, I dnot think it will break close to 200. However, it's still Cocksucking Fast..so any more HP I add with the Weight removed will make it a real contender..

chuyler1

goes to eleven
:
2013 CX-9
Well, you could...but since this is your rebuild journal you will just auto subscribe again the next time you post.

Brian MP5T

Banned
Contributor
:
MP5T / 944
Yes,

So I'm still working on the Intake Manifold. I got some large Belt Sander Belts and cut them to make a long strip. The I secured the Mani to the Work bench and am "Flossing" the manifold. It's round and this seems to work very well.

aMaff

High Speed Low Drag
:
chuyler1 said:
Well, you could...but since this is your rebuild journal you will just auto subscribe again the next time you post.
He could start a new 1 just out of spite.......

aMaff

High Speed Low Drag
:
SNike05 said:
woah who said we have a station wagon its a hatch ;)
hahaha, nice. And these aren't my testicles, they're my balls ;) (Sorry, just heard that on Nip Tuck tonight and figured now would be as good a time as any to break that one out lol).

(dance) (breakn) (dance)